Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 05:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Newbie

Hi, I am new to this site but have read several posts.I decided to join because it sounds like good people with good advice.Im 5ft 5in tall and weight at around 115.I have always been small but strong.I have done several cycles in the last 4years.2years ago I gained 18pounds just off of test cypinate.I need some good advice im wanting to start over agin and try bigger gains and keep the mass on...Any help would be appreciated thanks...
Old 03-05-2012, 05:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have your here
We're a friendly bunch on HM and always happy yo help
If you have any specific questions just post them in the relevant section and they will be answered quickly.
Whats your training routine like and have you got your diet sorted?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I work out mon,wed,fri,sun, I try and train each muscle group...I eat protein shakes when I get up and before I go to bed...I try to eat 2 eggs toast and sausage for breakfast,lunch I try and eat some red meat potatoes and protien shake and dinner I do the same...I was wandering where should I start on a cycle and what would you use? dbol? test cyp?trying to figure out week by week what ill need and get it...thanks for any help...
Old 03-18-2012, 07:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Received): 10

Welcome to the board. If you only weight 115 after "couple of cycles"...I recommended to eat more. Increases your calories to gain some weight. At 5'5 w/ 115 you are underweight. Hit the gym, good nutrition...that's all you need for now.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:49 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Hey man wellcome and well you really got to eat more like alot more do a bit of research with the diet and you will grow like a weed!! trust me i remember when i started training i was 10 and a half stone 5foot5 i was under eating for about 3months or 3and a half months anround that dropped down to 10stone i was always the big kid growing up (fat) lol strong doe for my age and height. when i brang my kcals up about 500 or 600ish i grew in my first 12 or 13 months i put on 14 pounds naturally!!! i went from 10stone to 11 stone was fat and muscle mostly muscle bodyfat was lower that was over 4 and a half years ago (easyly a bit morethan that) now im 13and a half stone with 2cycles (only did them last year) my point is eat!!! if you need help theres alot or good pist up in diet and nutrition. i have one heres the link it will give you a good idea on how to eat right https://www.hypermuscles.com/f68/ski...-gainers-4182/
(im 5.6ish now)
good luck with your goals buddy

Last edited by Barman; 03-19-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for info...