Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2015, 03:18 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4
Default New Member

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, here's a little about me...

I'm about to turn 40, have done one cycle (test cyp) back in the fall. I'm an Olympic weightlifter, have entered a competition a few years back and would like to enter more. My goals are to put on size and gain strength to help my lifts. I float between 195lbs and 205lbs at 6' tall, would like to stay above 205 and remain lean.

I got my supplies from my one and only cycle from a friend, and do not want to rely on him, but have some worries buying online. Here are a few questions I'd love your help on...

1. Is it safe to order using my real name?

2. Is it safe to use a credit card with my real name?

3. Is it safe to ship to my home address.

Maybe these questions are stupid but I run a business, have a family and want to minimize my risk as much as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 05-31-2015, 05:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

Use gbnstore.net all safe and secure my man! Legit products! Very private. Shipping can take 2-4weeks be patient.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

welcome to HM
Old 05-31-2015, 09:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Welcome to HM. I totally echo Realmuscle. Never seen anything bad written about GBN, apart from the occasional comment about delivery times. Have a browse through the forum and see for yourself.

Not sure using a credit card is a wise idea tho. I always use moneygram, give real details etc and never have a problem.

Admittedly, it's not the best feeling in the world handing over a load of money with no guarantee that you'll ever see your purchase or your money back, but you'll soon get over worrying about it when everything turns up time and time again. Buy there once and you'll become a lifetime customer, just like everyone else who uses GBN.

ps they're not stupid questions.

Old 06-02-2015, 12:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I've got a a little more research to do before I purchase, but I'll be giving GBN a try soon enough.

In regards to that, as an athlete not caring so much about putting on mass, what recommendations do you have as far as cycles go? I'm more concerned with strength, then mass in that order.

First cycle I did back in fall was Kalpa test cypionate, 250mg/week for 10 weeks. Put on 10lbs of weight, definitely got stronger.

Appreciate any feedback.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

If you want strength before mass then train for strength before mass.

For example doing a 5 x 5 workout cycle for a few months will give you plenty of strength gains with additional mass coming as you get stronger.

So basically, train in the lower rep range for 3 or 4 months and then up the reps to add some mass and give your body a bit of a break. The change will also help your mass building.

The other way is to do a tren cycle, tho still training lower reps. I wouldn't do that until you are confident you can recognise and deal with any sides. In other words make sure you can cope with the test sides first.

Hope this helps. Both suggestions definitely work for me.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:47 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

welcome to forum