Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2014, 09:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 5
Default New kid on the block

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this board but some of you may recognize me from other boards like AM, PHF, UK-Muscle, Professional Muscle ect.. Been on some of those boards for few years.

I'm a 24 years old wannabe powerlifter from northern Europe. I turned to the dark side lately and now I work with a powerlifting coach. My training is pretty high volume, close to Sheiko but not exactly. I train 4 times a week (3 of them all out powerlifting and one of them is bodybuilding for upper back, biceps, delts and calves).

I have one deadlift meet under my belt, did okay there (pulled 480lbs @ 175lbs without belt). Now I have two more meets in my radar.. One deadlift meet and one powerlifting meet.

My goals for year 2014 are pretty high.. I want to compete in 182lbs raw class and totalling 1300lbs there would be great.

Here is few vids to show you guys how I like to train.. All heavy weights, no giant sets for me. Strength over size in my books.

Deadlift 5x451lbs @ 172lbs, no belt: 5x205kg - YouTube
Front squat 3x297lbs, no belt: 3x135kg - YouTube

Now I just gotta learn more from you guys.. I want to be strong some day!