Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2013, 01:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default New to the culture and have questions!

Hey guys, I'm new to the steroids culture but not the lifting. I'm just now getting healthy after a rotator cuff issue that kept me out of the gym for a while. I've done tons of research about all kinds of steroids and what i think would be best for me. I recently bought some Nitro Dianabolic from 1mexgear. I have concerns about the quality due to what the pills look like. I'm on day 2 of that. I also put in an order today from Napsgear. Has anyone had experience with them? They look legit to me. I have had problems with needles but i figure the best way to get over them is to get stuck by em. This is what i ordered for my first real cycle.

60 10mg Dbol from Balkan Pharm
10ml 250mg Test E from Genshi
30 20mg Nolva from Geneza Pharm

Anyone have any tips for me?
I look forward to getting to know the culture and dispelling some of the rumors that linger about the steroid usuage

Scrrdyth
Old 07-01-2013, 01:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 3
Cool i have

I did order from them about maybe ayr. ago there product was good than i don't know now.but gbn is g2g.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:31 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hi mate, I'm four weeks into my first ever cycle, so here's what I think I've learned so far . . . I'm pinning around 375ml Test E/week and as far as I'm concerned that plenty enough. I know there are lots of suggestions/advice out there that state 500ml is a good started dose but if 375ml does the job then why risk sides by doing more!

I also think you should keep your Dbol for another cycle coz I really don't think you'll need it. It does take a few weeks for the Test E to really start to kick in, but I notice some effects more or less from day one. Just be patient and don't feel the need to grab the Dbol. Growth and strength will happen.

As for the needles, just set yourself up, read through the proper way to pin and then go for it. The pain of the injection is negligible and you won't even notice it after a few goes. The pip takes some getting used to but that not too bad either.

I also don't think you've got enough Nolva! You've just about got enough for a half decent PCT let alone if you need to counter any sides during the cycle. I'm using Arimidex during my cycle and have had no sides at all yet, apart from a occasional sore nips (twice) which disappeared as soon as I took my Adex. And the lack of sides and good progress is a good reason not to up the Test. I can always do that next cycle if I feel the need.

Be aware that if you are just getting back into your training after injury you will make some steady gains anyway, even without gear. I would say that during my three/four weeks so far I've gained around 8lbs. And I'm cutting, not bulking. If you eat to bulk you will certainly get your 20lbs, but whether you'll keep it is another matter. I'm no expert but I don't see how you can eat mega amounts of food to bulk on cycle and expect to keep it unless you are prepared to eat the same post cycle. If you know you can carry on eating just as big then go for it and good luck.

I'm sure you'll get some more help from those who have numerous cycles under their belts, but that's my two cents worth as a relative beginner. Hope this helps a bit.

ps for what it's worth I'm using Kalpa test from GBN. Excellent stuff

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-01-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default good advice

From what ive read about beginners cycles, it said about 10 weeks of test c or test e at 250mg per week. The dbol im taking right now seems to be bunk. No gains, no difference in feeling or anything. Its Nitro Dianabolic from 1mexgear. Oh well, hes pretty good about changing it out so i hope he will change it out for another brand. anyways thanks for the advice. Now i wish i would of ordered more nolva or some letrozole. Well once i get into my cycle, (and if this stuff is actually legit,) then ill order more when i order more things. Anymore tips would be appreciated.

Scrrdyth
Old 07-02-2013, 02:36 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Unless you have some hypersensitivity I wouldn't worry too much about sides from 250 mg a week of test. The dbol maybe, but even that is a fairly low to moderate dose. What I would be concerned about is getting too strong too fast with past rotator cuff issues.

One of the biggest problems I face when on cycle is pacing my muscles not to outrun my joints and ligaments. With even 30 mg of dbol/day you should see increasing gains in strength pretty rapidly. You can easily tear something up once you get to or past that genetic potential if you aren't careful.

Just don't push it too hard (I know that's not the norm ) until you know what your body can handle. As you've found out, an injury can put you out of where you want to be for months if not years. I know the feeling of wanting to get back to where you were and past it but don't get in a rush.