Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2013, 04:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 0
Default Just surviving

Hey all,

First post and first cycle. Been weight lifting for 5 years minus 2011. Had a run in with cancer in 2011 and almost died. literally fought it all year and have been busting it all of 2012 and now 2013. Took a 6 week cycle of 11oxo in Jan 13 and have just started my first "real cycle". Going 500 test e per week, split between 2 pins on Mon and Thurs. Training 5 days a week with splits of what I'm training. Usually chest/tri on Mon, tues- back/bi, wed- shoulders and core, thurs conditioning tris/core and fri-legs. I hit core at least 5-10min a day.

Gonna step it up to 6-7 days a week once week 5 or 6 rolls around.

I'm 26, 165, 13% bmi and just trying to add shred first with size second. Extremely clean diet, tons of protein, very few carbs.

Just took 3rd pin today, starting week 2. Did right quad first, right glute 2nd and left glute just now. Had some swelling on each pin site, but nothing crazy. From what I've read the muscle just needs to get used to the juice. Any and all tips appreciated.

Big shout out to Huge Tom. The guy knows what's up.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:06 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hi

Thumbs up for winning. You will love test at 500mg per week and probably won't get any sides at that dose.

You're young, strong, fit etc etc but I think 6 or 7 days training a week is a bit much. You still need to rest. Both to repair and grow and for your sanity.

Whatever you do though, good luck and welcome to HM!