Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > Introduce yourself

Introduce yourself Please introduce yourself to the members of HyperMuscles Community, just a few words.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2016, 03:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 3
Default hello

Hello everyone.

Pretty new to the forums so i apologize if i come across as stupid or annoying lol

Well im here to try and get myself back in shape , im the wrong side of 30 and slowly creeping up on the big 4, 0 .
Now when i say i want to get back into shape im not exactly what you call out of shape haha but to me when i look in the mirror i feel sad .

I used to train heavy from my mid teens until i was around 30 then family life took its toll on my training and it got less n less until it eventually stopped altogether.

I used to be around 14stone with maybe 8-10% body fat , i am around 5ft6 so i looked quite large , especially shoulders and lats but like i say everything slowly came to a halt and over the years ive just become "normal" lmao

If i was to guess i would say im around 10 and a half stone now , im still quite lean maybe 15% body fat as i do alot of walking and my metabolism is still really fast!
I eat alot of rubbish foods but i just dont hold the fat , i suppose its good in one respect but its not so good in regards trying to bulk

Im really struggling with my motivation to get back trainng i, its hard to fit it around spending time with the kids (3 boys all under 6) the wife and working.
Im planning on setting up a bench in our spare bedroom and getting a few free weights so i can try n work training around me.

Ive used steroids in the past and im not against using them again but first i want to actually have a reason to use them , i need to get my food and training in order before i juice !!

What my aim is , is to just be able to look in the mirror and feel good about myself again instead of seeing a skinny dude looking back and wondering where ive gone !
I want to stay as lean as i can , im guessing its going to be a struggle to try and back on a few stone and stay lean but thats the goal !

Anyway nice to be here and sorry for my long waffling
Old 05-28-2016, 06:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 6

Yeah Ninja! welcome to the group! Nice to know you want to get motivated before getting wild. You know what I do to get motivated is find some motivation. Go look at people who you wanna look like. Go hang around someone who you know could whip your ass and isn't cool to you! That is good motivation.

At any rate really stoked to have you on board we look forward to hearing about your getting big again.....
Old 05-28-2016, 06:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Welcome to HM
Great advice above
Old 05-30-2016, 05:38 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Welcome to the forum, good to have you here

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 3

thanks for the welcome everyone
Old 07-23-2016, 05:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0