Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2016, 04:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default 2nd cycle advice

I'm 43 training now training on/off 20+ years but mostly partied (coke, weed and alcohol) half of those...Just keeping it real. I'm done with the party scene I've been clean and training pretty serious for 4yrs now and ran 1st cycle @ 42 yrs old with test c 500mg wk and dbol 50mg ed with pretty good results. I'm currently around 290-300lbs and bf is a little higher, mostly belly/ visceral fat. I'm pretty sure cortisol levels are high and as a result my face/chest/mid-sections is the concentration of the fat. I love being bigger but the weight is getting to be a bit much, ideally I like to walk around 250lb.

I know how to train and diet (although I know and will need to be more thorough with the diet aspects); so I don't need advice on training or diet[/B]

Here's what I'm thinking for a 2nd cycle, I have enough dbol left over for a 5wk run @ 60mg ed and, of course, would run test c @ 600mg wk for 8wks so Here's what I am looking for advice on. Could I throw in some anvar the last 4 wks 50mg ed, along with test, wait 2 wks and start pct?

I have plenty of clomid, femara and Arimidex on hand and plan to incorporate that accordingly. Thanks in advance for any imput.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Welcome to HM forum mate, you are welcome to post your questions in correct sections and get and offer help as we all can learn from each other.

Thank you for joining HM Forum.

So please post your question in correct section. PM me if you need help on how forum works.

Have a great day.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 05-27-2019, 10:41 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 35
Thanks (Received): 25
Likes (Given): 311
Likes (Received): 76

Hello bigpoppa,

Since your goal is to go from 290 to 250lbs I would not use dbol but anavar or winstrol as second product.
As a main product I would use test prop or cutaxyl for 8-10 weeks @1ml/eod

I am pretty sure you know about daily cardio

Let us know what you decided and how is your progress.

Thank you for being HM forum member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoppa View Post
I'm 43 training now training on/off 20+ years but mostly partied (coke, weed and alcohol) half of those...Just keeping it real. I'm done with the party scene I've been clean and training pretty serious for 4yrs now and ran 1st cycle @ 42 yrs old with test c 500mg wk and dbol 50mg ed with pretty good results. I'm currently around 290-300lbs and bf is a little higher, mostly belly/ visceral fat. I'm pretty sure cortisol levels are high and as a result my face/chest/mid-sections is the concentration of the fat. I love being bigger but the weight is getting to be a bit much, ideally I like to walk around 250lb.

I know how to train and diet (although I know and will need to be more thorough with the diet aspects); so I don't need advice on training or diet[/B]

Here's what I'm thinking for a 2nd cycle, I have enough dbol left over for a 5wk run @ 60mg ed and, of course, would run test c @ 600mg wk for 8wks so Here's what I am looking for advice on. Could I throw in some anvar the last 4 wks 50mg ed, along with test, wait 2 wks and start pct?

I have plenty of clomid, femara and Arimidex on hand and plan to incorporate that accordingly. Thanks in advance for any imput.
Old 10-23-2020, 04:43 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

like mention above if your wanting to loose some fat and get down to 250 from 290 then dbol isnt the best choice but it can be done, youll jus hold a little more water and that might effect you mentally when you look in the mirror and cause some frustration, if you want to use an oral pick one that will wont bloat you as much such as var or proviron, if diet is ON point.... then it really wont matter what you take, you can get a lean and hard look with ANY compound

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoppa View Post

People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!