Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Post Cycle Therapy

Post Cycle Therapy What is the best one to restore your natural testosterone production.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 07:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default Planning a PCT for first 500-600mg Test E cycle

Hey guys.

I'm looking at doing my first cycle once I get back from holiday in august.

I've decided to go for a 10 week 500-600mg Test E cycle, dosing dependent on whether I go for Lixus 300mg/ml or a 500mg/ml cycle.

I am very tempted to take an anti-e throughout. Preferably Aromasin, but Arimidex is an alternative to me. Either would be within the advised range, albeit at the lower end.

I have read a fair amount of stickies on various forums, pretty much all of which recommend a combination of Nolva and Clomid. There are also a lot of discussions about using HCG. My question is, do I even need it for this cycle? It is my understanding that this cycle should be mild enough that I should be ok with just Nolva and Clomid.

Either way, I would appreciate it if people who know what theyre talking about would outline a PCT for me to follow.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

No need to take nolvadex while on cycle with the exception of the case when you get gyno.

clomid and nolvadex must be enough, begin them 14 days after last test e injection.

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 08-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

You will get different opinions on this on many different boards..... Some will say useing nolva during pct affects your IGF-1 levels causing you to lose more gains than you otherwise would... from what Ive read (not expierenced) the optimum way to run a pct would be using aromasin cause its not just an AI its a suicide AI meaning it effectively reduces the aromatase with out the possibility of an influx of estrogen. and also cause clomid more directly affects the HPTA to restart production it should be used. HCG is cool and keeps your nuts big but its suppressive and should not be used during PCT.
about two weeks after last pin:
100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

many exierenced users will report good kept gains using Nolva for pct also... so im sure both methods work well. =]... also im pretty sure that the studies done on the igf-1 were done on cancer cells.. so take it for what it is worth.

Last edited by SkinnyGuy; 08-18-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

something that has helped me adding to pct for libido etc is tribulus and humanfort by usp i have ran this everytime w my pct hcg clomid nolva and have had greater results keeping libido elevated while off just one of my thgs i have done that i stick by everytime
Old 08-29-2011, 04:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like

i run hcg at a low dose while on as well wht are your views on this method it has been effective for me
Old 05-18-2012, 11:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like

When you use any steroid, your HPTA will be suppressed. What this means is that your system is not producing any endogenous testosterone, which means you won't have any hormone to help maintain your gains. What good is a cycle if you can't keep your gains? So the key to cycling is to get your endogenous test back on track ASAP.
So given that, here is the universal post-cycle recovery program:

HCG
2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

Clomid
Day 1 Post Cycle: Clomid @ 300mg
Days 2-14: Clomid @ 100mg ED
Days 15-28: Clomid @ 50mg ED

Nolva
Days 1-28: Nolva @ 20mg ED
cheers.