Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Post Cycle Therapy

Post Cycle Therapy What is the best one to restore your natural testosterone production.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 04:28 PM
kane999

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Hcg

HCG is among one of the best, if not the best, drug used to maintain healthy muscle mass during a steroid cycle and after. HCG is actually the hormone found in a pregnant woman’s urine and is very readily available anywhere you look. It’s very difficult for scammers to fake this product because it’s very simple to test. I you can buy a ten dollar pregnancy strip and pour the reconstituted liquid onto the strip, it will read positive if you have legit HCG.

HCG-How It Works

When you inject a synthetic testosterone into your body it sends a signal to the testes to immediately shut down. There is enough testosterone being produced that the testes no longer have a use. When your natural production is shut down, your body will most likely only remember what gains it has made while on cycle with the synthetic form because: When you come off of your steroid cycle, the testes take approximately a month before they reach normal testosterone production peak again. This means that the gains you have made will usually be shredded away because during the time your testes are trying to reach their peak, it simply takes too long.

Now, if you use HCG during a cycle, your testes will continue to produce natural testosterone, therefore, it will not take that very long month to start working again and most of your gains will be kept. There are many different protocols on how to use HCG so I refuse to get into those but I will tell you how I use it, which works just fine.

Every week, once a week I use 250ius. Now I never come off cycle but if I did, I would use the 250iu’s every week and then after my cycle I would use 500ius every third day for three weeks after my last injection.

I really hope this helped someone and my goal was just to help you understand how it works and why. There are a million articles written on HCG but I can only understand maybe one word out of a sentence. I tried to make it easy to understand and hopefully now you will.

Conclusion

HCG will help you to hold your gains during and after a cycle. It’s normal to lose strength so don’t expect to remain strong, but again you will hold most of what you have gained. HCG is the most important part of your cycle and without it your gains will be slim to none. A small amount of HCG is sufficient and doses too high can forever destroy your testes forcing them to never work again for the rest of your life (1500 ius or higher). A bodybuilder who refuses to use HCG is a stupid bodybuilder.

Written by: kane999
Old 07-20-2010, 11:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3

A bodybuilder who refuses to use HCG is a stupid bodybuilder.

Wow thats a bold statement.Just curious though.If you are shutdown naturally and you do trt do you think there is a benefit of using hcg?B/c to me there is NO reason what so ever to even waste my money on it.

Last edited by MEATHEAD; 07-20-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

Good read bro!
Old 11-19-2010, 01:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like

how do you mix and dose the hcg..
Old 11-23-2010, 08:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 7

I mixed the water 5cc with 5000ius and that makes 500ius every
1/2 cc. Throw out the 2ml vial that comes with it. You don't need it.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:06 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I use HCG in every cycle. It is a must in my opinion.