Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Brand Feedback

Steroid Brand Feedback Tried new brand or new product? Tell us how worked for you? This is not place for cycle logs, here you just write a general impression or experience about a product or a few products from a brand.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 09:50 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606
Default Sciroxx feedback.

Please post here your experience with Sciroxx products.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

i am going to be using some sciroxx gear soon and im hoping to get good results , ive heard different opinions about the quality of the gear but ill let everyone know what i think!
Old 10-11-2009, 12:13 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 0

scirrox from what ive read at undergroundmuscle was taken over by new management and is now good to use.
of course as with most of these things theyre only as good as theyre last delivery.
so use them but keep youre ears open..
wildcat were the soupe de jour for a while but suddenly no-one will touch em with a barge pole..
Old 10-22-2009, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

If there will be some bad experience this forum will be the first where this will be posted.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

well ive been using sciroxx test prop and tren a now for only a week ive been using 1mg of test p and 1/2mg of tren EOD , injections are smooooth , no pain at all , and the gear is 100% great ! i felt the gear on my second day and already my strengh has gained , i also feel more pumped and leaner !
So far nothing bad to say about sciroxx.
IT IS ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS IVE EVER USED!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Im waiting for the UPS truck to pull up anyday now. Im super pumped to post my feedback. Glad to be part of a good site. Thanks.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:06 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Just did my first 1cc pin of testodex enanthate 250 last night, first pin ever, and was really surprised how nice it went! Did it in the glute and it was a very smooth injection, just a lil sore today, but not in a painful way at all.. more like a soreness like I did squats yesterday. Feels good, ill keep this thread updated with my progress.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:28 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

i've been using scirrox equidex, and have to say that i love it, great stuff

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM

Post Thanks / Like

cant wait to post about my cycle, all sciroxx cycle. just waitin for it to come
Old 06-29-2010, 06:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like

So, I have some feedback to give on sciroxx test e 250. I know you guys may say that it is a placebo effect, but I considered that long gone after my first pin.. This is my 2nd week on, did my 3rd pin of 1cc yesterday. My 2nd pin I didn't have any placebo response, felt normal throughout my workouts. Yesterday morning when I pinned, the story didn't change as I know I shouldn't really notice anything for about 4-5 weeks. HOWEVER, today is a different story. I consider myself VERY in tune with my body and my diet is very very clean and consistent so it has to be from the gear. I've felt this strange smooth sense of being since I got up this morning, like intense focus on everything. Did Back and Abs in the gym about an hour ago, and OMG.. lol.. pumps, check; focus, check; strength, though the roof! I blew through all my rep ranges even after bumping atleast 10 pounds on all my lifts from last week. I was ecstatic! I know it's only week 2 and there is a strong strong possibility that it is from something else.... but then again, with me, it can't be, lol.. nothing changes day to day for me. I've been cutting for about 12 weeks now and was going to continue till my 4th or 5th week on cycle to really take off. My sleep patterns are very consistent... it just has to be the gear, ya know?

Sorry for all that, but I just have to say that I am absolutely stoked if I can keep this feeling throughout the cycle, and cant imagine the changes that will take place when I am on "for real."

As of right now I have no choice but to say Sciroxx Test E is definitely good to go! I will report back around week 4 or 5 to confirm. Peace out brahs!