Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 02:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Test enanth250, equipose 300, and anadrol 50mg

Ok, well this will be my first time that I have ever tried anadrol. Tring to figure out how I should run it. I know I shouldnt run it no more than 6 wks. Was thinking of takeing 50mg everyday for wks 1&2 then 100mg everyday for wks 3&4 then 50mgs for wks 5&6, do you think thats fine or should I run a constant doseage all 6 wks? Should I take it everyday or just workout days? Should I split the doaeage, half in the morning and half before gym? I will be taking test enanth 250 and equipoise 300 with the drol. I will run the oils for 10 to 12 wks. Is that fine also? Pin every Monday and Thursday, 1.5cc of test and 1cc of eq at the same time, Mon. and Thur. That will give me a higher test to eq ratio. That should be fine. And will clomid do fine for my PCT? Also have some nolvadex. Clomid for 30 days. 1st day 300mg,2nd day 200mg, 3rd day 100mg then 50 mg the rest of the time? Right? Any knowlage about the anadrol, and what to expect will be greatly appreciated, or input on all of this. Thanks Bros, looking forward to starting this cycle, broke 200lbs on my last cycle using dbol, now at 194lbs so I should really surpass my expectations on this cycle. Stats are 5'9" 194lbs, 29 yrs old
Old 10-11-2011, 04:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Kornfed, should I take 25mg in the morning and 25mg before I hit the gym or just 50mg 1to2hrs before gym. I am going to take at least 500mg of test but I was thinking of taking 750mg of test and 500 to 600mg of eq. The 250mg and 300mg is just the dosage per cc. I am going to split the 500 to 750mg of test and 400 t0 600mg of eq in two diffrent days a wk.(mondays and thursdays) Sound good to you? I have to get more nolva, have plenty of clomid.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bro, you are a BIG help