Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 06:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32
Default And so it begins....

Hello all,

I've been waiting a long time for my gear but GBN came through. Awesome customer service from Huge Tom! Well it arrived, just in time for the new year which means a new me!

Running a 12 week cycle of test e (500/wk) and proviron (50 mg/day). All Kalpa goods so its safe to assume as good to go. Of course, as soon as the mail arrived today, I had to hit my first pin. 250 ml in and not a problem, at all. No PIP at all. Next shot on Thursday!

Will try to keep up on this log. We all know it becomes difficult after a few weeks. Current stats:

38 years old.
Lifting about 20 years.
5'5" 190 lbs.

Lets roll!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Forgot to add, clomid for the pct.

Following the cycle (& pct), will be running var straight, 5 wks @ 80 mg.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:04 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Well day after PIP is a bit sore. Feels like I charlie horse in my thigh, a bit sensitive to the touch just above the knee but not unbearable pain. Generally mild.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:21 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 24
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 38

Lol. I was waiting for you to comment on the next day pip.

Just a little word of advice. Running var after pct is a bad idea. Var is mild but it will still shut down your natural test. All orals should be ran with test. Definitely not a good idea when your still recovering after pct.
You should just add it into your cycle for better results
Old 01-02-2013, 03:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Have run var only cycles in the past and never felt anything close to a shutdown. Is it only different this time cause I'm coming off test e?
Old 01-03-2013, 12:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Injection Dos

Just finished my second injection, left thigh this time. While not fun, it went smooth. Haven't been to the gym this week, day after first injection I came down with a tough cold. Had some symptoms prior but new years day, it came on full force. Hoping tomorrow is a better day. Jacked up on the mucinex D, got to love pseudo ephedrine. Still banging down the 50 mg proviron. Just need this cold to leave. PIP in first injection site is still slightly sore, just above the knee but fading. Not looking forward to the PIP in the new leg but it too shall pass.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Third pin of 1ml test e went in this morning, no problems to report.

Finally after two weeks away from the gym due to a nasty cold, I went back this morning. Only did some biceps as I am still not feeling 100%. Work out was fine, nothing spectacular but its early in the cycle. Right now, I am focusing on the core routine establishment for which I plan to run the next 6 weeks before rotating the exercises. Tomorrow, planning chest & tris but if I am not feeling well in the AN, I may decide to switch it up to shoulders and legs. Love chest & tris so I'd prefer being in a good space for that day. Hitting the doctor tomorrow, thinking some antibiotics may not hurt, if not make things better.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:15 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default Doctor

Hit the doctor, ok not literally. Went to see the doctor yesterday as I have not been feeling well. If you have been following my posts, its not gear related as I was feeling symptoms just prior to the first pin. Doc said sinus infection, 10 days of antibiotics, clavamox.

Before the doc visit, early AM as usual, I did head to the gym. Wasn't feeling great so I only did a concentration of the shoulders. Really just looking forward to clearing this illness and the test to kick in. No workout today, its my longer commute to a distant.satellite office day, yep not fun. Although, the day off will allow me to have 36 hours of.antibiotics in me before returning to the gym tomorrow morning for some intense chest and tris. Can't wait! Still running the proviron twice a day, dont think I see much from it at this time other then raging hard ons. You know, the ones that are so solid they awake you in the night? Well thankfully I have the wife next to me to relieve the pressure.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:29 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Completed week three, nine more to go. Awaiting the test to kick in, anxiously. Still popping 50 mg of the proviron a day. Horny as hell with the proviron from the second day of taking them. The wife is enjoying that side affect. We've had more sex, with longer duration, and in numerous positions the past three weeks than possibly the last 3 months of 2012!

Just awaiting that test to kick in now. Been struggling a bit with some sinus issues, perhaps a secondary reaction to the test. Using allegra D and/or mucinex D to deal with it. Hoping it will pass eventually.

Gym time has been going well. While not seeing the strength gains yet, I've used the past three weeks to tune the routines for the upcoming run. Really focused on covering each muscle group. When the cycle ends, I want to ensure I provided my body with optimal opportunity to appreciate the benefits which were offered.

Diet in check. Whey shake in the AM, casein shake before bed. Past three weeks I've limited carbs (except fruit, veggies), reintroducing some in the coming week. Sweet potatoes, brown rice, and oatmeal, none of these to be consumed after 2 pm. Cycling the carbs on/off the past year or so, really does wonders to strength gains when you clear the body for a few weeks and then pull them back in.

Week 4 ahead, hoping this is the week!

Sent via mental transmission.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like

In week 5, feeling great in the gym. Results are now noticeable by others in the gym. Up about 9 lbs, but lean weight. Eating clean, consuming two protein (one of each, whey & casein) shakes daily. Up around 25% on max weight this week on all exercises. Don't appear to be retaining water and so far no other estrogen related sides. Continuing to take 50 mg of proviron daily. Very pleased.at this point and really looking forward to the next 7 weeks! I know my wife is as well, proviron has libido maximized so she is enjoying the nearly daily,.sometimes twice a day, action she is receiving.

Sent via mental transmission.