Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2013, 10:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

ok ok this time i will 6 weeks dbol 50mg but next i will try to do the 8 weeks....from this coming week i am doing clean diet to reduce some body fat then i will do this cycle....and brother if you have any about ECA stack please tell me how to use it properly for fat reduce?really its work for fat reduce?other wise tell me any good beginner cutting cycle because i am never done cutting cycle...

brother what is yours cutting cycle??...thank you
Old 11-26-2013, 10:24 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all please give me a suggestions...thank you all
Old 11-26-2013, 12:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 10

How often are you cycling, it appears you have planned 2 or 3 cycles via this thread. Remember to take everything in moderation, too much too fast and you will lose it all.

As for your cycles they look fine for bulking.

I suggest doing some more reading on ECA as some people swear by it others swear its a waste of time. I think it really comes down to how your body reacts to it.

There are a ton of ways to cut up, Clen, T3/4, Tren, Winny, etc. Do some reading on them and see which one might work for you. Everyone is different and what may shed the pounds off me might do nothing for you.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the reply..actually i am not planning to do a two cycles from this thread what i mean is just i want to know the effects and usage of ECA stack thats it my friend..... so yours choice is for cut up, Clen, T3/4, Tren, Winny, etc.today i am confident about this products more than ECA stack because of you....so i want to know about each and every thing.....thank you very much

suggestion pleaseeeee
Old 11-26-2013, 07:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 10

There are a ton of stickies here on HM as well as various other boards out there. I suggest reading as much as you can on all of these topics before going any further. These are not safe things your using here and you can die if you do not educate yourself.

If you have specific questions on something I am sure there are plenty of people here that can and will answer.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:16 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

ECA = Ephedrine (20-30mgs depending on the mood of your source)
Caffeine (200mg because this is the amount companies sell it)
Aspirin (any amount- usually 300mg)

the theoretical ratio is E:C:A=1:10:4

the E and C work TOGETHER to promote weight-loss, boost energy and enhance athletic performance.. Asp is there just to prolong the effects created by the other two ingredients. Another thing worth noting is that ECA has some anti-catabolic properties, which means that we can retain some muscle even while cutting.

To give you an idea, eph is a central nervous system stimulant and, therefore, works the same way as clenbuterol. However, eph increases your metabolism by about 3% whereas clen increases your metabolism by 5-10%.

imo, ECA works best when cycled with clen. or else if u wanna take the ECA on its own, do so for around 8 weeks straight, then take 3-4 weeks off.

You don’t really need the aspirin. The E+C can do the fatburn. (aspirin can be pretty nasty to the intestines) so the asp is down to the individual.

You need to take the ECA 3 times a day. For first-timers, the best thing you must do is start with one morning dose for the first 3/4 days to get used to the eph, and then gradually build up to 3 doses a day. Last dose before 5pm, because the caffeine will keep you awake. (To give u an idea, 200mg of caff = 3 strong espressos). As a first timer, you will get a wired feeling and some shaky hands.. this is normal, and it gradually goes away.
Before u start taking ECA, make sure you don’t have any heart problems, or high blood pressure.

HERBAL VERSIONS:
If you make your own stack,you can use pure ephedrine pills, and for those who prefer to buy commercial stacks, some of these contain the herbal version of ephedrine. This is called Ma huang.
Ma huang is made up of 6 to 8% ephedrine.

For example- MaHuang 335mg(6% ephedrine)is the equivalent of 20mg pure ephedrine. As such, one version isn’t "stronger than the other" as long as the quantities are respected. The only snag with herbal versions is that we don’t know what the other 90% of the herb is doing to out body!

Another name u may come across is White Willow Bark (15% salicin): and this stands for ASPIRIN.

Another is Guarana Extract (22% caffeine): thus 910mg of guarana is equivalent of 200mg caffeine.

If you are taking the herbal version, just pull out the calculator and do your own maths to make sure the quantities are the same as the ones i put in my first post.

Eph is illegal in the UK, however the Mahuang is legal - usually sold by the local chinese herbalist, but it’s no good for us in the form they sell it in (looks like pines off a christmas tree)

You can buy it from Boots in the form of Do Do Chesteze. Chesteze helps when you have a tight chest so u can tell the vendor that your chest isn’t too good. One chesteze contins 18.3mg ephedrine. it also contains theophylline. Some people react to theophylline so if you are using chesteze, always start at a low dose for the first 3 days to see how you will react.

Caffeine can be bought in a chemists or tesco etc in the form of ProPlus. (each proplus pill contains 50mg caffeine)

Side Effects:

anxiety, shaking,increased sweating, lightheadedness, dizziness, light headache, gastrointestinal distress, insomnia, irregular heartbeat, increased heart rate, heart palpitations, inreased blood pressure, stroke, seizures, psychosis etc..people who are easily depressed should be on a watch out because the eph will increase their depression. You can also get a wired feeling when you take it, but this goes away soon. Increased sweating/heat production means you need to drink more water. People with a history of heart problems should just keep away from eph. Moreover, ephedrine can be addictive if taken for more than 6 months. Increased sweating/heat production means you need to drink more water.

Herbal versions and what they equate to

guarana contains 22% caffeine
kola nut contains 20% caffeine
mahuang contains 6-8% ephedrine
white willow bark contains 12-15% salicin (salicin is the main ingredient in aspirin)

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:05 AM

Post Thanks / Like

thank you very very much cornish celt..it is very useful post for all who want to use eca stack....and i want to ask about my cycle also

the cycle i mentioned is it right or wrong?....thank you very much
Old 12-09-2013, 06:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Hello crew brother and all how are you....i did a small change in my cycle is it right or wrong? i like to use turinabol end of the cycle instead of winny crew bro you said dont use winny in this so planned the cycle like this...it looks like this brother please any suggestions..thank you

dbol 50mg daily for fitst six weeks

test e 750mg 16 weeks

deca 400mg 14 weeks

turinabol 50 mg 11-16 weeks
Old 12-18-2013, 06:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and hello to all members of this forum.....the cycle i was mentioned is it wrong or right?