Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2014, 01:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default newbie cycle

Hi guys, looking to start my first cycle ever and as a newbie I have no idea to what to take or start on...been reading about a bit and still have ne idea...al advice would be great...been training for 4 months without getting anywhere...thaks for reading and any advice for my first cycle would be great...
Old 12-31-2014, 04:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Sorry to have to say this but if you've been training for 4 months and got nowhere you have no use for steroids.

Why do you think steroids will help? You need to learn how to build muscle first.
That means learning how to train properly, how to eat properly and how to rest properly. I'm afraid you are years away from touching steroids. Or you should be.

If you need advice on any of the above then ask away. It would also help if you gave your age and ambitions. It might also help if you described exactly what you've been doing to get nowhere for a months so that we can put you right.

Sorry it doesn't answer your question but it's the best advice you should be given