Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2012, 05:37 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Have not weighed in bro. But im down to a 34 waiste line from a 38. Want to get down to 28 and stay there. Ill be tight there. that will be perfect for me. I will get the scale ready for monday morning. So everyone can check it out. I dont work out on the weekends. But ill update this comes monday.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:32 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

alright nice bro hope its coming along well for you keep us posted
Old 09-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So today. I feel kind of shitty and dont want to eat as much. Im not sick but i just feel run down. So today for Breakfast, lunch Dinner. Its going to be Chicken, eggs and a half cup brown rice and veggies all mixed together. I think i might start making my food each weekend and get it done for the week in adavanced.

Stats to start off the week.
Body weight. 235lbs Started at 260lbs. Probley around 14% body fat. Want to get down to 220lbs 10 11& bf.

My wrist have been bothering me, picking a pair of wrist straps up tonight to help me. I just do not want to injure myself.

Curling - 150lbs.
Deadlifting - 700lbs
Leg Press - 1400lbs
Bench - 250lbs

My numbers are up and down do to wrist problems, the more stress on my wrist the less im able to do the exerise. May be taking a week off if the problem continues.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

did you take the weekend off? maybe your getting a bit burnt out so to speak? well your lifts are crazy bro very strong and with the food cook up like 3-5 days worth of chicken or whatever you eat can do the same with rice just have to keep an eye on it went bad on me once or twice :/ and great work with the fat loss thats alot of weight you moved.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Barman. Yes i take the weekends off, and just rest up. Eat and Train during the week, then rest and relax on the weekends.

The weight loss is great, it could be that i lost to much to fast. But thats ok i needed to get it off me. The cycle is going great. Hope to continue this success.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Body feeling run down. So today i did 2 sessions of cardio 250 calories each session, this was just to keep my body going.

Breakfast. 10 Egg whites, and 1/2 cup of uncooked oats.
Snack - Protein Shake.
Lunch - Large Steak, with 2 eggs and Vegies. 1/2 cup brown rice.
Snack - 1 cup of Almonds, Apple with peanut butter.
Dinner - 6 ounces of chicken, 1 Cup string beans, Half a sweet Potato.

Now im just relaxing, and just trying to get my energy back up. Ihis weekend should do me good. Going to do cardio first thing in the morning, then rest for the rest of the weekend. Watch some football. Plan on grilling alot of chicken, and steak up. Going to make all my meals on sunday night, so that this week i do not have to worry about cooking. 4 medium size containers 2 with steak 2 with chicken. 2 protein shakes. Fruits and vegetable will be added daily.

Will try to take some photos of all the meals.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

nice bro gota chill now and then i am 2day
Old 09-18-2012, 04:56 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

I like the nice relaxing cheat days, and repair days. Weekends are for that. I get so paranoid im going to over do the cheating, but if that happens always fix it the following day.
Old 09-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So i hit cardio and abs today. Got alot of my energy back.

Side effects have got worse with the Tren. It is not kicking my ass that bad, but dame if i didnt have the energy i do right now, or if i was not feeling good, this would probley make me go crazy. The night swets have got alot worse, i am soaking the bed by morning, i have to wash my sheets daily, i sleep with no covers and a fan on full blast blowing on me and it does no good. I even went ahead orderd a new bed, took the old one and put it in my basement, where its usually cool and i sleep down there but it does not do the trick either. The next part of it that sucks is, my body is strong and ready to go, my head is what feels run down and tired, its strange and my appetite is completlyl gone.

With my appetite gone, it makes it very easy to follow the diet, but i hate eating so i just get the meals swallow em down as fast as i can and thats it. I wait untill the next meal, i feel like i live in my own world and no one else exist. I only been leaving my house to work out and get food at the beggining of the week.

No depression
No sex problems
No zits/acne/hairloss.

25LBS of fat lost.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So today i hit my Delts and Tris

Military Press: 1x12 185lbs, 3x8 225lbs
Seated DB Press: 3x6
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10

Skullcrushers: 1x12 for 80lbs, 3x8 for 115lbs
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12

Added in dips to my Triceps. 4x8. They were burnt out after this. This was done with bodyweight did not add any on.