Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12
Default My Steroid log. Clen/T3/Test/Tren Pictures Added.

Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 750mg
Week 1-10 Tren Enanthate 500mg

T3
Day 1-2: none
Day 3-6: 25mcg
Day 7-10: 50mcg
Day 11-13: 75mcg
Day 14-17: 100mcg
Day 18-21: 125mcg
Day 22-25: 100mcg
Day 26-29: 75mcg
Day 30-33: 50mcg
Day 34-37: 25mcg
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg

Clen

Day 1-3 40mcg
Day 4-9 80mcg
Day10-15 60mcg
Day15 - 21 40mcg

Post my diet up tomorow. Will also post my workout routine and Stats. I am hopeing to loose around 5% body fat and Get lean. My diet is most important i will be running high, protein, medium to low carbs and low fat.

Last edited by mth496; 09-23-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:04 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Diet.

Meal 1 - 1 cup oatmeal. 6 egg whites.

Meal 2 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 5 ounces chicken, Veggies.

Meal 3 - Protein Shake and 2 Rice Cakes With Peanut Butter spread.

Meal 4 - 1/2 Sweet Potato, 5 Ounce Steak, Veggies.

Meal 5 - 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 8 Ounce Haddock and Veggies.

Meal 6 - Large leafy Salad, 5 Ounce chicken, Veggies.

My Meal start at 5am and end at 8pm. 3hrs between each meal. In bed at 9pm.

Will post Cardio and Workout Routine. This is my cutter, and diet will change if needed. While on T3 i never really need to change it, as it helps the fat to keep coming off very well.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:23 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Workout Routine. 4 day split.

Monday - Chest/Biceps

Incline Bench Press: 1x20 (warm-up/pre-exhaust), 3x8
Incline DB Press: 3x8
Incline DB Flyes: 2x10
Flat DB Flyes: 2x10
Flat DB Bench: 3x8

Barbell Curls: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 1x6, 1x4
Seated Incline DB Curls: 2x8
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls: 2x10

Tuesday - Quads/Hams/Calves

Barbell Squats: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 2x6
Leg Extension/Leg Press Supersets: 3x12/8

Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 1x12, 1x10, 3x8
Hamstring Curls: 3x8

Standing Calve Raises: 3x8/12 Dropsets

Wednesday - Rest (Light Cardio/Abs at most)

Thursday - Delts/Triceps

Military Press: 1x12, 3x8
Seated DB Press: 3x6
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10

Skullcrushers: 1x12, 3x8
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12

Friday - Back/Traps

Deadlifts: 1x10, 1x8, 3x6
Barbbell Row: 1x10, 1x8, 1x6
Low Cable Row: 2x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2x10
DB Shrugs: 1x12, 1x10, 3x8

Satuday & Sunday - Rest
Old 08-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So far this is going great.

I lost 4lbs so far week 1.

My diet is was the same everyday this week. Today is the end of Day 7. From here on i will update just about every day, to help keep me motivated.

I have no need to run anything with the steroids, as the clen and t3 are taking care of any water problems. Im feeling dry, have had no problems with the clen this time around drinking 4 gallons of water a day.

The Test E has not kicked in yet, but i can tell i am on it, along with the Tren i can already see visible results in the mirror.

Appetite. My Appetite has been up and down. One day i like to eat, but then the next its like a pain in the ass to even open my mouth. I figure this is from Tren and T3 because i noticed this in other cycles i have ran with t3 and tren, i lose my appetite. But so far so good.

Side effects, have been appetite and slowly starting to lose sleep and wakeing up sweting quite a bit from the Tren, but nothing i can not bare.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So i usually stick with injecting, my outer thighs right and left, also my right and left delts. But i never have inject my glute.

Today i did my first glute injection and it was not as hard as i thought it would be. The best thing i can say is to use a mirror. I always stick with 1.5 needles to inject bigger areas, and glutes will be the only area i use this needle, i usually will stick with 1.0 on any other injection for my body.

Another thing is that the soreness in my glute is worse then any other part of my body, but no tren caugh and side effects are not bad.

I decided at the end of each week. I will post a small list and give my input on how they effect my cycle.

The list

Soreness
Injections
Gain in strentgh.
Gain in weight
Weight loss
BF
Side effects.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Ratings Between 1 and 10. 1 Means very little 10 Means alot.

Soreness - After each workout and the next few days 4.
Injections - 1 In and out, very little pip.
Gain in strentgh. 5, being that in about 11 days in. Tren power is the best.
Gain in weight. Leaning out Nicely 2 weeks in and i lost 8lbs.
Weight loss 8lbs
BF Will check body gat 5 weeks in.
Side effects. Sleep loss, loss of appetite, lots so sweting.

So fat this cycle is going as planned.
For those messaging me about the products i am using, i listed them in the first post. I got my products from GBN, and i am using KALPA, clen and T3. I am using Genshi, Test and Tren. Genshi PCT aswell.

My workouts are 45 minutes. I do cardio on my off days for 30minutes walking at a high pace. My meals i eat exactly on time, i do not miss a workout or a meal and i am in bed early.

I feel good, i will see how i feel in the next week where i usually get the sides from tren.

Will also be posting pics of my gear.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

At the end of week 2. It is a rest day today is saturday and i do not work out. My diet is going as planned. I just wanted to write a quick update and note that the lack of sleep and swetting is probley at about a 6 out of 10 rating. It is pretty bad, but i can deal with it, the results are worth it, i have to give big props to GBN and Genshi because it is very well dosed product and is going exactly what it is suppose to. Also big props to Kalpa the clen and t3 are working wonders for speeding up fat loss while on a diet the results can not compare to any other diet product.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Soreness - Very little soreness, Rate it a 2 if that. I no i worked out but, but nothing to complain about.

Injections - No more pip. 0
Gain in strentgh. 8 Im making gains this week very easily.
Gain in weight. Leaning out alot. No weight gain but stayed at the same this week, but looking alot more vascular and bigger then before.

Weight loss 8lbs
BF Will check body fat 5 weeks in.
Side effects. Sleep loss, loss of appetite, lots so sweting. Its the same as it was the first week in. Nothing worse nothing less.

This cycle is going great. My body feels really good. My bench went up from 250lbs to 280lbs and im only on week 2, but i will play it safe so i do not get injured.

Im curling 200lbs with a bar.

Squats have gone from 260lbs to 300lbs.
Deadlift Started at 500, and now deadlifting almost 600lbs.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So far everything is going great.

I noticed with this cycle. My arms are getting really strong, i do not no if its from when i was younger and not knowing how to work out properly i would work just my arms and chest. And then when i got older i would do full body workouts every single day. But my arms have always been my strong point, and now are seriously stronger then ever.

I hit Chest and Biceps today. And i have to say i am alot stronger, this is going on about 3 weeks in now, and i am having a wonderful power cycle. I am cutting, but i have to give alot of credit to the Tren, it builds you up even on lower calorie diets. Plus im running clen/t3 and its not eating muscle at all. Not that i have notice, but i just look and feel overall alot better.

Side effects. I have had periods of the day over the weekend where i felt hot. Most of the time, it is just alot of sweting and tiredness. No other side effect problems at all. I figured i would maybe lose some hair or get acne. But nothing at all.

My diet has been on key, i will update the weight loss at the end of each week, no real point on doing it daily. But im staying at the same weight sense that first week of fat loss, but at the same time i look way more vascular and look like i lost alot of fat.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Heading towards the end of week 3 and i am down 13lbs of Body Fat. I just wanted to post this update. The fat loss is coming due to the Kalpa Clenbuterol and T3. T3 i will continue but the clen i have to come off the following week, but i plan to continue running it towards the end of the cycle aswell.

My diet is on check i eat the same everyday. Week 5 i will lower the cals a bit to continue this cut.