Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 01:05 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

When doing pct dont go in with the mind set of im going to hate this its going to be painful il feel shit. i never have and i always felt fine sure recovery is down so dont try and push your self to the limit and feeling more tired its normal. im staying on now for a good while i think im young to lol my life do what i want i know the risks i know lots of guys who stay on for long ass time + my balls dont shrink to much at all and recovery has always being fine. im cutting atm slow but im growing a bit to my traps seem to be getting bigger now looking massive when i pose lol good luck bro just keep it postive alot of this stuff has to do with the mind fix the mind the body will follow just like in training pushing a weight you never have because you will your self to do it
Old 03-25-2014, 11:06 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50
Talking stoked

This whole conversation has me excited to do my first cycle, although mine is a bit more simple ( test p 6 weeks) and basic pct pack from gbn. Reading all these articles is addicting