Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 05:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Default First cycle TriTren/test p

hey guys i will try to run a log along with my first gear cycle. i kno that tren is not advisable for a first cycle but figured that along with test propionate it would harden me up quite a bit dropping bodyfat and still gaining quality size.
not looking to put on lbs and lbs of size so definitely will be watching my diet very closely. Decided to run a 10 week cycle as follows

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 100mgs/eod
Weeks 1-10 Arimidex .5mgs/e3d
Weeks 1-8 Tri Tren 50-75mgs/eod
Weeks 4 and 8 Hcg 250IU/week
Weeks 11-15 Nolvadex 20mgs/day
weeks 1-10 Cabaser .25mgs/e3d

Plan on following Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to shred 6 week trainer
Bodybuilding.com - Jim Stoppani's Six-Week Shortcut To Shred

definitely will follow the diet plan of the program spot on

Just waiting to get my gear in and have adex and nolva on hand before starting anything. also got a bottle of liquid letro that helped me get rid of some gyno knots and puffiness that i got from Prohormones.

any thoughts?
Old 06-27-2013, 05:51 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Using Tren in your first cycle is absolutely rediculous! You have no experience of any gear, you no experience of any side effects related to gear,
What are you going to do if you get any of the Tren related side effects? Do you actually know what to look out for when taking Tren?

If you are going to start taking Tren, then start with Acetate, it's out of the body much quicker so if you do get side effects they will reduce quicker.
You've chosen Tri Tren which contains Tren Enanthate, your sides will not reduce quickly with this in your system as it can stay in the system for weeks!

This cycle has not been very well thought out(as a first cyle) and I would highly recommend that you start with something other than Tren.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like

ThanK's for your concern
About a year ago I started a clen/test cycle..well I wouldn't really call it a cycle I did about 4-5 weeks of T400 when I broke my hand and had to stop. Other than a little bit of oily skin I didn't experience any sides worth mentioning. I know 4 weeks is nothing for running test but I think I would have felt some sides with that. I already have tri tren on hand that's why I decided to go with it. Tren cough is the only side I've read about that really concerns me, other than that I think or hope to be fine.

Should I just run the test prop for 10 weeks only? I got 30 amps of prop 100 from Malaysia but I dnt think 300mgs weekly would do much
Old 06-30-2013, 03:05 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Test prop can be painfull to inject, you may find that every other day injections gets too much, you may also find that it puts you off injecting completely.
You would be better off running 500mg of Test E or C per week for 10 weeks.
Alternatively you could run the prop for a shorter period of time, maybe 6 to 8 weeks.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like

6-8 weeks? at what dose. i know cyp would be beter but like i said its what i.have on hand
Old 06-30-2013, 05:54 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

100mg of prop every other day

Old 06-30-2013, 08:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like

So out of curiosity I decided to look at pics of the tri tren online and I'm a little worried. My bottles say rohm labs and the only pics I find of the tri online say tren blend not tri tren
Old 06-30-2013, 08:38 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

can you put up a picture of the vial so we can see, then we should be able to tell you if it's legit

Old 06-30-2013, 06:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I kinda messed up the label when I was taking the bubble wrap off the vial but I'll snap a few pics in a bit. Only thing still keeping my hopes is that the pics I saw online were mostly 2009 and earlier
Old 07-11-2013, 10:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like

So i showed the vials to my bodybuilder friend and he said i was good to go. i started last week on tuesday. i wanted to pin Mon/Wed/Fri so i pinned tues, wed, friday. i went ahead and started cycle at 1cc tren 1cc test for a total of 450mg/tren weekly and 300mg/test weekly. Haven't had any sides as of yet, granted its only been 9 days. Appetite has gone up a whole lot and makes keeping on track with diet hard. Dont feel any stronger yet but im hoping it kicks in soon. i think im getting the test flu or im hoping thats what it is and not actual flu.

Tags
1st cycle, testosterone propionate, tri-tren