Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2015, 07:24 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Default Adding Superdrol or EPI to my cycle

Hey guys,
Hope everyone is doing well. Looking to get some insight on my future cycle. I'll be taking 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks, 50mg of Anavar final 4 weeks, and AI EOD. PCT will be Nolva and Clomid. I was cleaning out my cabinets this week and I found a bottle of Superdrol and EPI left from a pro hormone stack I never finished because I got injured. Totally forgot I had them. Do you guys recommend I stack this with Test E and the Anavar ? I was looking into ordering another 60 Anavar tabs as I didn't order enough but I found those two bottles in my cabinet sealed and they aren't expired so was looking into not making them go to waste. Appreciate any insight anyone might have.

I'm 5'8... 34 years young, lifting for about 15 years, generally about 14-15%BF year round(about 12% in the summer) but about 18-20% now thanks to the holidays... Goals are to make some dry hard gains.

I won't be starting this cycle till about the 3rd-4th week of February as I don't want to go into this cycle with a high BF%. So there is plenty of time for adjustments, insight, and recommendations. I'm open minded and won't get butt hurt so all opinions and comments are welcomed... Thanks bros!
Old 01-17-2015, 12:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

Sounds like a heavy toll on your liver brother. I think the anavar and test alone should blow you up! Just always be safe bro!
Old 01-17-2015, 09:37 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Test and Anavar will give you good results. The test probably won't be as dry as it sounds like you want but after your PCT you should shed whatever water you gained and should be left with some excellent 'dry' gains.

You won't blow up like a water balloon and tbh you probably won't even notice the extra water until it goes.

Just my opinion having done var and test a few times!
Old 01-17-2015, 11:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

Sounds good to me... thanks for the feedback gents. Will definitely take the advice given . Maybe I'll take those later on or sell them. Maybe donate it to a skinnylicious person who needs it lol
Old 01-17-2015, 11:30 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

And that sounds good to me. Seriously though, you wont be disappointed.