Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 10:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
I don't think there is much difference in pain when injecting 250 or 500mg in one go(I do 4ml on a regular basis and any pip is pretty much the same). I have also found that gains are better when you don't split the shots, its to do with the build up of test and maintaining the higher dosage which will not happen with split doses
So maybe after tomorrows shot (number 6(total) week 3) should I start next week maybe with every Tuesday 500mg in 1 shot per week for the next 9 weeks?

Heres a BIG question regarding early signs of gyno. Currently have slightly tender nipples when I run my hand over them, noticed it today when in the shower, No background pain tho and cant feel any lump or burning. Not puffy as far as can tell but they are pretty small anyway!
The gyno protection I have is Kalpa nolvaxyl and aromaxyl-should I even consider using one/both of these yet? (on week 3 atm). Also got clomid for PCT.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:17 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozBoz View Post
So maybe after tomorrows shot (number 6(total) week 3) should I start next week maybe with every Tuesday 500mg in 1 shot per week for the next 9 weeks?

Heres a BIG question regarding early signs of gyno. Currently have slightly tender nipples when I run my hand over them, noticed it today when in the shower, No background pain tho and cant feel any lump or burning. Not puffy as far as can tell but they are pretty small anyway!
The gyno protection I have is Kalpa nolvaxyl and aromaxyl-should I even consider using one/both of these yet? (on week 3 atm). Also got clomid for PCT.
To the first question, yes that would be fine.

If you suspect you are getting some gyno signs then start taking the Nolva at 20mg per day, if it's just sensitivety then the Nolva should sort it

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:32 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurovisionas View Post
Injections on the quads are much easier, you should try it. If you don't know how to shoot there properly I suggest you watch this video How To Inject Testosterone - YouTube it's the one I saw before I started, I do it as he shows it and never had any problems, good luck mate.
this is vid i watched before i started
very informative even though person looks like a kid
but i think its a girl trying to be a boy
Old 10-10-2013, 09:03 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I'm not saying ignore the tender/sore nips, but I would say don't panic. On my first cycle I had the occasional itchy/sore nip and one 1/2 tab of Arimidex got rid of it. I stayed at the same dose of test (475mg/week) and nothing worse developed.

Try the nolva or adex and see what happens. Unless you particularly want to run nolva alongside your test, for whatever reason, then you might find just one or two might do the job and you can save your nolva for your pct.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm on week 8 now, have been double dropping my test e every tuesday so 2ml 250mg/ml in one hit. Gains are good, still on the dbol @30mg per day got plenty of size. Will probably finish off the 3rd vial so maybe push to 14weeks instead of 12 and then start the cut.

My mind was abit all over the place a few weeks ago weeks 5-7, ended up splitting with my gf and moving out from where we were living together. Not really a problem as have more time to train now and word spreads like fire when you are single so plenty of attention(which really aint a bad thing now is it!).

Sex drive was massively high for the first few weeks but thats leveld out now, still enjoying the test and gotta say the Kalpa gear goes in so smooth I have no pain now post injection and the actual process is second nature!
Old 11-15-2013, 01:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like

oh and as for gyno, I was taking one tablet (20mg?) of nolva every other day for about a week and then occasionally (when they felt sensitive) but that seems to have sorted out any potential issues!