Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 10:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1
Default 1st cycle Test e/Dbol

This is my first cycle log so pardon me if I get things a little wrong. I started this cycle with dbol only until my gbn packages started arriving and so am now on both test e and dbol. Have been training on/off for 8years but solid for last 3. Good diet and lucky me got a constant supply of good food at work! Looking to bulk with what I researched to be a classic combo. My first cycle was anavar for a few weeks with little gains from that.

So far on this cycle:
10mg/day dbol week 1
20mg/day dbol weeks 2 & 3
30mg/day dbol + 500mg test e(mon/thur) week 4

Have had my third shot of test e yesterday back to my right quad again and that's all fine, not too sore.
My second injection last week on Thursday was not so good. Went in okay and injected slowly, however when withdrawing needle got blood straight away. So was sore that day but could walk/squat normal so on Friday did my legs. Big mistake I think. Since Friday my knee and left side of quad near my knee has swollen, now the outside of my calf. Cannot walk without limping, have tried to rest it but have been at work since it happened so not much chance. I followed all the sterile procedures for self injecting (as far as I'm aware). No fever, no lump under injection site just really swollen. Any ideas?
Was thinking I might have a knee injury but I wasn't squatting that low at the time 'just in case' I aggravated the injection site and the knee itself is not painful to touch, just sensitive around the swollen areas.
My next shot is on Thursday so not sure if it would be best to go back to my right quad again or try my delt?
Any ideas/suggestions would be great thanks
Old 10-01-2013, 03:33 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 13
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 8

I was limping for the first too weeks I was on Test E. Virgin muscles tend to do that.

I would not worry about it unless you have symptoms of infection.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

Do your research and be careful not to come near your nerve.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah no sign of infection, have had alot of rest time today and it seems to be responding well! Will give legs the rest of the week off and see how I am next week.
@crew38: What nerve is that? I've been avoiding glute injections because I heard you can hit a nerve there which is literally a giant pain in the arse!
Old 10-01-2013, 11:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 33
Likes (Given): 19
Likes (Received): 47

Injections on the quads are much easier, you should try it. If you don't know how to shoot there properly I suggest you watch this video How To Inject Testosterone - YouTube it's the one I saw before I started, I do it as he shows it and never had any problems, good luck mate.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:11 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

Sciatic nerve runs through the ass cheek down the quad ,calf to the foot. Cut the ass cheek into quarters and find center point. Then travel to the upper outer quadrant and boom no pain.
I had a doc give me one in the leg and still fucked me up. I just can't do the leg. My ass gets sore from all the sustanon but nothing like the leg
Old 10-02-2013, 05:45 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21

This is probably the best site for injection procedure: http://www.spotinjections.com/
I don't like splitting injections unless they are different compounds, I have always had better gains by injecting all the test in one shot per week, there is research on this but people still believe that splitting a test injection in to 2 shots per week is the best way, I and many others do not agree.

Last edited by Big_Poppa_pump; 10-02-2013 at 05:52 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info guys. Second shot week 2. Both shots this week have been in my right quad, no pain. My pins from gbn arrived and am now using these instead of the needle exchange ones. 24g versus 23g so slightly smaller, not tried other injectables yet but this kalpa gear really goes in smooth compared to what I've read about other gear.

@big_poppa_pump: Would injecting 1x 500mg/2ml of test e not hurt alot more then splitting into two shots?
Old 10-08-2013, 09:41 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5

Kalpa is really smooth. I love Kalpa, Sciroxx, Genshi, the stuff goes in very nice, no burn. I always get the sore leg muscles. One time the muscle was sore it actually went not to the top of my knee. Other then that i have never had problem,i love injecting legs and shoulders. I have a hard time reach my glutes, and dont have anyone to help me with that.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:44 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I don't think there is much difference in pain when injecting 250 or 500mg in one go(I do 4ml on a regular basis and any pip is pretty much the same). I have also found that gains are better when you don't split the shots, its to do with the build up of test and maintaining the higher dosage which will not happen with split doses

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.