Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2016, 05:30 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 10
Post Third cutting cycle coming up

I am preparing my third cutting cycle. I have learn to save money. Buy all gear at once if possible. $650 is the cost of my gear I'm not gonna mess with success so I'm sticking to my tried and true cycle. All gear is kalpa via huge Tom and the gbn store. Only problem I have had is not getting my complete amount of Winnie tabs. I order and pay for 500 and get 300. Idk how the packager could miss that. But gbn does complete the order. It takes a month for the shipment to arrive. I'm only cutting to to look good at the pool I don't do much working out but my job as HVAC technician gives me plenty of cardio. I get shredded and the ladies love it. I go for the lean and mean look. Also I diet using ADHD meds.
my summer cutting cycle
Stats - 36yr 165lbs 5'6" US Marine Vet novice on weight training I play basketball for cardio and some running. Lots of push ups and pull ups.

Clomid and Anastrozole on deck.

First cycle I used a little test C at the end alone I got gyno on my right nipple it was noticeable by me and girlfriend. My second cycle I added some Anastrozole and it eliminated the gyno and haven't had a problem since.

weeks 1-4 beginning in march or April.

Cutmix 150mg eod. #Drostanolone Propionate eliminates gyno protection
Test prop 100mg eod. #this extra test in cycle over comes the sides I get from tren. I.E limp dick
Win tabs 60mg ed #using at start of cycle really kicks it in early.

Weeks4-8
Cutmix 150mg eod
Test prop 100mg eod

Weeks8-12 longer cycle for extended summer time body
Cutmix 150mg eod
Test prop 100mg eod
Win tabs 60mg ed #taking win at the end of cycle really puts the cherry on top.

Pct - Clomid standard cycle #not sure if I really need too by I'm using advice. I don't get any bad sides that I notice.

After final pin I notice a month of continued gains and weight loss
I am able to keep a lot of my gains. My body has been transformed and I look great all year around. my weight does fluctuate thru the year 175lbs - 160lbs.
I did a lot of research on this cutting cycle I asked a lot of questions from the experienced guys on here I got ridiculed for using pins more than once and they were right. Saved me a lot of pain and possible infection. I ordered a large supply via internet and still have a ton left. Thanks brothers
Old 12-09-2016, 08:39 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGR384 View Post
I am preparing my third cutting cycle. I have learn to save money. Buy all gear at once if possible. $650 is the cost of my gear I'm not gonna mess with success so I'm sticking to my tried and true cycle. All gear is kalpa via huge Tom and the gbn store. Only problem I have had is not getting my complete amount of Winnie tabs. I order and pay for 500 and get 300. Idk how the packager could miss that. But gbn does complete the order. It takes a month for the shipment to arrive. I'm only cutting to to look good at the pool I don't do much working out but my job as HVAC technician gives me plenty of cardio. I get shredded and the ladies love it. I go for the lean and mean look. Also I diet using ADHD meds.
my summer cutting cycle
Stats - 36yr 165lbs 5'6" US Marine Vet novice on weight training I play basketball for cardio and some running. Lots of push ups and pull ups.

Clomid and Anastrozole on deck.

First cycle I used a little test C at the end alone I got gyno on my right nipple it was noticeable by me and girlfriend. My second cycle I added some Anastrozole and it eliminated the gyno and haven't had a problem since.

weeks 1-4 beginning in march or April.

Cutmix 150mg eod. #Drostanolone Propionate eliminates gyno protection just cos mastron doesent convert the tren test still does if sensitive to gyno keep it at hand maybe some caber too
Test prop 100mg eod. #this extra test in cycle over comes the sides I get from tren. I.E limp dick
Win tabs 60mg ed #using at start of cycle really kicks it in early.

Weeks4-8
Cutmix 150mg eod
Test prop 100mg eod

Weeks8-12 longer cycle for extended summer time body
Cutmix 150mg eod
Test prop 100mg eod
Win tabs 60mg ed #taking win at the end of cycle really puts the cherry on top.

Pct - Clomid standard cycle #not sure if I really need too by I'm using advice. I don't get any bad sides that I notice. After final pin I notice a month of continued gains and weight loss
I am able to keep a lot of my gains. My body has been transformed and I look great all year around. my weight does fluctuate thru the year 175lbs - 160lbs.
I did a lot of research on this cutting cycle I asked a lot of questions from the experienced guys on here I got ridiculed for using pins more than once and they were right. Saved me a lot of pain and possible infection. I ordered a large supply via internet and still have a ton left. Thanks brothers

Last edited by andyebs; 12-09-2016 at 08:41 AM. Reason: fun

Tags
cutting cycle, cutting steroid cycle, cutting steroids