Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2015, 05:47 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default protein snacks health snacks

Whether you are a bodybuilder or a fitness athlete you know how important protein is for building muscle and burning fat.

And If you are like me, working long hours, you probably already found out that sometimes, having a descent meal seems impossible.
This is where high protein snacks come in handy.
Eating healthy high protein snacks can provide you with energy throughout the day and help you consume more protein so you can maintain the hard earned muscle.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:56 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Cottage cheese

At the top of the high protein snacks list is the cottage cheese. This healthy snack has long been considered a dieter’s staple. A cup of cottage cheese has about 20-30 g of protein and about 5-10 grams of fat. Add some fresh fruit to the cheese and you already have a high protein – high fiber healthy snack. If you need to gain weight you can substitute the cottage cheese with some hard cheese that has higher content of fat.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:12 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Beef jerky

With its high protein content and low fat content, beef jerky is the perfect high protein food. Only 50 grams of beef jerky can contain up to 18 grams of protein, 4 grams of fat and 4 grams of carbohydrates. Look for beef jerky that is sold in health stores because of the lower content of salt in it.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 43
Likes (Given): 263
Likes (Received): 110

Gotta love that jerky. That actually helped me quit smoking back in the day. Instead of puffing on a cigarette, I would just chew on some jerky. Did the trick. I can't hang with cottage cheese though. Just not my cup of tea.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:32 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

agree cottage cheese is a great healthy snack, but the gas you get from it when eating a entire container is brutal, for me anyways LOL, I try to eat the cottage cheese once a day or I swap it back and forth with some greek yogurt
Old 09-01-2015, 05:05 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I’m big on cottage cheese. However, I have not done beef jerky. I cut as much sodium as I could out of my diet. I think my sodium is like just north of 1500 a day. No salt added this, no salt that. I wonder, should I not be worried about sodium?

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 09-01-2015, 05:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Whole eggs

Eggs contain all 9 essential amino acids so they are considered a complete protein. It’s a good idea to include whole eggs into your daily diet as a snack or a complete meal.
Hard boiled eggs make a great snack, and 3-4 scrambled eggs mixed with some vegetables make a great meal on-the-go.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:16 PM
GBN Rep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 14
Likes (Given): 10
Likes (Received): 73

Beef Jerky was my go to choice snack when I was working and going to school. Between classes I would run to the gas station and pick up a bag and snack on it until I had a whole meal, which was a little passed noon.

GBNstore.com- where customer is KING
Old 09-02-2015, 07:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Nuts and seeds

Almonds, peanuts and other nuts all have high protein content and make a good, healthy snack.
Besides protein, nuts contain good fats that have a great impact on your health.
You can eat a handful of nuts before or after your training session for a protein boost, Seeds, such as those from sunflowers and pumpkins, are also rich in protein.