Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2016, 06:50 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 1
Default Please help! New guy needs guidance!

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place, if not excuse my ignorance. OK. I do have a intro but I'm almost 38 years old. I'm 6 foot 2 inches and weigh 197 lbs. I tried to post a profile picture, I'm not sure if it worked or not. I'm seeking help with quite a few things. Start with where to start, I have a hard time putting on weight because I don't have much of an appetite. I need a proper diet. Next thing is what type of cycle should one start with, yes you heard this question a billion times... I'm wondering should I cut fat before I bulk or bulk then cut. I have a feeling that will depend on my goals. My goals add muscle lose weight. Hahaha yeah new story right? Seems like there is a lot of knowledge just spread out everywhere, and seems everyone is different depending on where there at. Thanks a lot for the help!
Old 01-11-2016, 07:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hi SmallTownGuy! I know we can help but first off can you answer some questions?

You say you have a hard time putting on weight but then say is it best to cut before bulk. Do you have loads of fat to lose? Or do you mean you have a hard time putting on muscle?

What is your weight training history? Are you a beginner, intermediate or vet?

Are you looking for advice on cycling AAS or a weight training cycle?

Old 01-11-2016, 08:16 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for replying... I'm intermediate... I have some unsightly bulges extra around the waist.. Other than that I'm pretty slim. I have a hard time putting on muscle. Looking for advice on both. Mostly interested in starting an AAS cycle.
Old 01-11-2016, 11:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, so I'm guessing that your main aim is to put on some size rather than lose fat or get super strong. That being the case I'd say bulking first and then cutting is the way to go. Its fairly obvious but you will need to increase your calories.

Taking steroids will enable your body to make more use of the calories you do take in. That obviously helps but you will almost certainly need to up your intake as well.

As an intermediate you will already know how to train for maximum effects. If you can honestly say that you're training at full speed now then start a cycle as soon as want, if not then I'd give it at least six weeks to blow away any cobwebs, iron out any injuries and ready yourself to take full advantage of your cycle.

For a first cycle you really can't go wrong with a test only cycle. 500mg a week for 12 weeks seems to be a good way to start. You shouldn't really expect any sides though you should have a serm available to stop any gyno or other excess estrogen sides.

Training wise, sort yourself out a good routine and stick with it. Whether or not this is split into microcycles is up to you. You should expect to increase the volume and weights throughout.

Diet is again up to you to monitor. I'm guessing from what you said that you will need more calories than some in order to gain size. I also think it will pay you to concentrate on just building size without being too concerned with any fat gain. Within reason anyway.

So for a twelve week cycle at 500mg test cyp or enanthate you will need 3 vials. You will also need some nolva for pct and in case you need to run it on cycle to control estrogen sides. 3 packs of 30 tablets should cover it. You might want to get some aromasin as well. But nolva alone should probably suffice.

Train hard, rest hard and eat enough and you should see excellent results.

Ask away if I haven't covered anything.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:17 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Stillgoingstrong.... Thank you very much! That's what I needed! Yes need to up my calories.. Was just on a website that was mentioned in another thread for amount of calories I should have daily! Thank you very much! You have pointed me in a direction I have been spinning my wheels.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

eating is probably the hardest part of bodybuilding, I been "force feeding" for months and months, there is no easy way around it, just have to get it down, do what ever it takes, right now I chew my food just a few times and gulp it down with water, just remember your eating for performance not taste
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 01-12-2016, 06:23 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

The cool thing about these guys, they actually are helping you. It's amazing.

They won't lead you astray buddy.

I did my first cycle following there advice and I couldn't even lie to people how I gained so much mass so fast. At least I don't think they bought it.

My only advice is this is a marathon, not a sprint. You need to eat more, and watch how your body responds.

You take test, your gonna get stronger, if you lift for mass, your gonna get bigger. But you have to get calories in. Clean ones too.

Garbage in, garbage out.

You can add good size your first cycle, see how you respond, and learn for next time.

Also, learn the sides and possible medical issue such as high blood pressure. It won't get too high likely, but checking it is advisable.

And shoot these guys a question. They seem to take great pride in helping others.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 01-12-2016, 07:27 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

And it sounds like you will need to eat more than most, so be prepared. I'd hazard a guess that you won't be able to eat so many calories that it piles on body fat. Its best to gain the muscle first and worry about losing fat later anyway. Though as I said earlier . . . Within reason.

Good luck. I know you'll be very happy with the results
Old 01-12-2016, 07:53 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

great advice given

out of interest
what do you do for your current training ie how many days what split with sets and reps
what do you eat on a daily basisie how many meals and whats macros/cals
if post these two things im sure people can help with that too
Old 01-12-2016, 05:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

It's a good idea to post you entire regiment and let these guys pick it apart. when I did it we found I was over training. Even off cycle I train less but get more from it.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training