Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2016, 04:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default Cardio.....seriously!

The gyms around the world are full of people that are running on a treadmill, biking, and spinning the elliptical machine. What are they up to, you ask yourself. Probably trying to lose weight, while in fact they just keep on wasting time.

Although the standing myth is that cardio exercises are the best way to lose weight, the truth is that they are not even necessary. Although it might be somewhat helpful in getting leaner, all that energy spent on cardio won’t furnish you with the desired six-pack. Of course, we’re aware that many of you who are reading this article now might have spent lot of time on cardio exercises, and will probably hate us for telling you the truth. But, hey, don’t kill the messenger.

We’ll try to atone for this revelation by providing you with an article explaining the role of cardio in losing weight, and with tips on how to replace these time consuming exercises with stuff that still works. Remember, it’s never too late to change your approach.

HOW DOES CARDIO WORK?
Cardio exercises are meant to improve your cardiovascular system, which acts as a transport route for oxygen and nutrients throughout your body.

Cardio exercises are also known as aerobic, because they use oxygen to provide fuel for the body. Typical examples of aerobic exercises are running, swimming and cycling. The focus of aerobic exercises is at strengthening your cardiovascular system, providing your body with the necessary stamina by increasing the oxygen flow.

All things considered, cardio exercises are extremely beneficial and should not be avoided altogether, because they can prevent heart conditions, lower the blood pressure, alleviate the stress, and improve your overall health. The only thing is that they are not important in your fat losing process.

CARDIO IN LOSING FAT
Weight loss generally boils down to how many calories you’ve consumed vs. how many calories you’ve spent.

All that it takes is keeping track on the number of calories that you put in your body, and number of calories you’re burning on daily basis. Simple as that. Although you may find many programs that this principle can be overridden, promising you fast and furious weight loss, the truth is that they probably have a snowball chance in hell to work.
Old 03-30-2016, 06:33 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I keep saying this. . . If you 'need' to do cardio to burn off fat the you are eating too much. I'm emphasising the 'need' bit here. Obviously if you want or had to eat too much and can't do any more weight training then cardio will help.

But . . . Cardio has many positive benefits. Not least it should be enjoyable and you'll feel much better and healthier for performing cardio.

But for weight loss? Just not necessary.
Might even be detrimental when trying to retain muscle!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 03-30-2016 at 06:41 AM.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:00 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I find that I do min cardio, and I'm doing really well dropping fat and retaining muscle. Or at least retaining strength, and getting stronger.

It's crazy too, I'm down around 10 pounds, but I'm stronger than I was.

I am eating really low carbs though.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training