Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2015, 06:22 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default Bulk/cut?

I'm new to the work, so I'm trying to get advice on how to best proceed. I plan on doing a first time bulkcycle of test and then clomid. After that I'd like to cut doe some body fat. I carry fat around my belly pretty easily, and I've been working my ass off but I can't get it to go away. Bad genetics I guess. My test levels are 300-400, which sucks I think. Either way, Ithink I understand the bulk process for my first go.

What would anyone suggest for my first cutting cycle. My plan now is to try these and see where I stand.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:43 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hallo mate. My advice would be a test only cycle of 500mg EW for around 12 weeks. That's how I started and the fat dropped off quite easily while retaining and even gaining a fair bit of muscle.

The decider is in the diet. If you don't eat to cut then you'll find it difficult to cut. Its not rocket science.

By doing this you'll get some confidence in your ability to cut in the future and that knowledge and experience will help you when you decide to bulk.

By doing test only you'll be able to recognise and deal with any sides from the test and if you decide to add tren or any other aas in the future you'll have the ability to deal with those sides.

As an added bonus you might lose a bit of water weight when you stop the cycle and look even better than you did while on cycle.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry if this is a no no on this site, but what online store is most legit. In your opinion. I really only have one shot at getting this right. That is if you don't mind me asking. Everyone seems to like GBN, but so many positives also makes me worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

Hallo mate. My advice would be a test only cycle of 500mg EW for around 12 weeks. That's how I started and the fat dropped off quite easily while retaining and even gaining a fair bit of muscle.

The decider is in the diet. If you don't eat to cut then you'll find it difficult to cut. Its not rocket science.

By doing this you'll get some confidence in your ability to cut in the future and that knowledge and experience will help you when you decide to bulk.

By doing test only you'll be able to recognise and deal with any sides from the test and if you decide to add tren or any other aas in the future you'll have the ability to deal with those sides.

As an added bonus you might lose a bit of water weight when you stop the cycle and look even better than you did while on cycle.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:47 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I'm about to make my 10th order with GBN. But I understand your concerns. I was exactly the same. All I would say is would you rather see loads of positive reviews or a load of negative ones.

ps lf and when you've made an order post your review. Tell the truth. Its the only way everyone else can make a judgement.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-05-2015 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I've just re read your initial post and it now looks to me as though you intended bulking first. Same advice really. Just eat to bulk and not cut. The test will do the rest for you.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:53 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I guess you are right. Do you mind if I ask some more question. Should I expect the needle to be really painful? I guess that is a dumb question huh.

Are you from North America? I'm a tad bit nervous about it coming to the house, but I understand there is some risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

I'm about to make my 10th order with GBN. But I understand your concerns. I was exactly the same. All I would say is would you rather see loads of positive reviews or a load if negative ones.

ps lf and when you've made an order post your review. Tell the truth. Its the only way everyone else can make a judgement.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:00 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

No I'm from the UK but there are plenty of north American customers. I wouldn't begin to say don't worry about it because we don't tend to have any such problems. You could read through the reviews and make your decision based on them.
As for the needle question its not stupid. If you use Test E it shouldn't hurt at all. Test P does apparently and Tren A definitely gives you the dead leg feel for a while. But its not exactly agony
Old 07-05-2015, 09:09 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Oh good, I can handle a little pain. The UK, I was just there on a layover on my way to the Netherlands. I love that area of the world. Not trying to be political, but my country is way too uptight about certain things, and everyone seems to have guns.

Well thanks for all the help. I'll likely give it a shot once I figure out the payment system. I'm sure it's clandestine for a reason.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

No problem. As far as I'm concerned the whole point of a forum is to help. Just ask if you need any more help or advice.
Old 07-05-2015, 09:42 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well, last question. Do you find the western union to be the safest payment?

Tags
cutting after bulking, first cycle