Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2014, 05:59 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default building muscle

In order for us to be able to*build muscle, we need to ensure that our diets are right on point.

Whilst you will obviously need to lift weights and exercise in order to build lean muscle, if your diets aren’t right and if you’re eating the wrong foods at the wrong times, you simply won’t make any real progress at all.

In order to build muscle, you need to be eating the right foods at the right time.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

can you offer a plan for cutting belly fat from 13 to about 10 without loosing muscle. every time i try to loose the belly fat with diet and cardio i loose muscle.i want to gain muscle ( 20 lbs over a year ) and cut about 5 lbs of belly fat.
Old 05-21-2015, 10:36 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

I am keen to know about the tips of Building Muscle.
My height is 5,11 Feet. What should diet plan I adopt.Secondly if my appetite is not good and I want increase my diet which way should I choose?
Old 05-21-2015, 12:33 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasgbn View Post
can you offer a plan for cutting belly fat from 13 to about 10 without loosing muscle. every time i try to loose the belly fat with diet and cardio i loose muscle.i want to gain muscle ( 20 lbs over a year ) and cut about 5 lbs of belly fat.
first cant spot reduce fat so just have to lose fat and in men belly will be last thing to go bar legs

over the year i always eat 6-7 meals a day like this for example
meal1 protien fats carbs
meal 2 protien fats carbs and so on
and i eat lots choclate and cakes and stuff

so first part of cutting i will cut the crap and any emty cals this will reduce fat at start then i make adjustments and i make them in carb form
so out of the 6 meals i would cut carbs from one of them then two weeks i would cut carbs from another meal and at end im not eating carbs with any meal veggies i dont count as carbs and always eat fruit i will cut when needed
im not saying this is best way but its simple and it has worked for me and as long as protien is high and gear used lmao shouldnt lose too much muscle
Old 05-21-2015, 12:36 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdekock View Post
I am keen to know about the tips of Building Muscle.
My height is 5,11 Feet. What should diet plan I adopt.Secondly if my appetite is not good and I want increase my diet which way should I choose?
i would just start with 6 meals a day all with protien fats and carbs
and when get used to eating that much increase every meal by little bit
my partner wieghts my food so can adjust more easier
and find it good to know what your macros are

and dont always just think about protien when building that is essential but so are carbs when tring to add muscle
Old 05-21-2015, 08:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I would definitely agree that you need carbs to bulk. Fact is you need calories and without carbs you would really struggle to eat enough. Cutting is a different matter.

You obviously need enough protein as well.

Depending on whether or not you gain easily (get fat easily) or not or whether you want to stick to an ultra healthy diet or not you can probably get away with eating fast digesting simple carbs. If you gain fat too quick cut back on the simple carbs and concentrate of more complex slow digesting carbs.

Only you will know how your body reacts to simple carbs and only you can adjust your diet accordingly. Obviously fast digesting (simple) carbs will help you pack in more calories, but you won't want to do that at the expense of just getting fatter.

Protein is necessary for building muscle but it's also very satiating and eating excessive amounts will just fill you up and make it even harder to eat more food. Fat has a similar effect.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 05-21-2015 at 08:07 PM.