Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com

Go Back   Bodybuilding forum - Hypermuscles.com > [- G2G E-SHOPS -] > GearPro

GearPro

Steroids Sale Muscle Build Blog Steroids Sale steroids cycles Buy Sciroxx Steroids
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default

just by with the speedy email conversations its like its face to face customer service... this guy seems g2g with the dome too.. im giving him a shot..
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:06 PM
SkinnyGuy's Avatar
Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AMERICA!!!!
Posts: 802
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire08 View Post
just by with the speedy email conversations its like its face to face customer service... this guy seems g2g with the dome too.. im giving him a shot..
He is definately gtg i absolutely love my test suspension from gear pro. and am definately going to get more!!!
__________________
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. --buddah
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 377
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGuy View Post
He is definately gtg i absolutely love my test suspension from gear pro. and am definately going to get more!!!
Is his test suspension painless or does it hurt?

Im glad you had a good experience with Gear Pro..
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 377
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 6
Default

Bump!........
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2011, 10:48 PM
SkinnyGuy's Avatar
Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AMERICA!!!!
Posts: 802
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornfed View Post
Is his test suspension painless or does it hurt?

Im glad you had a good experience with Gear Pro..
The suspension has a little pip the next day but nothing that notable to me(i have no issues doing leg days and i pin quads). And compared to test with an ester, its a whole different animal and there great(like frosted flakes).
__________________
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. --buddah
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default

dang bro im getting the jitters jus thinkin about it.. in a good way.. im tryin to follow ur links as im not use to this layout of forums.. its kinda different from the other i have been on .. gear seems to be very solid with i mean less that an hr response to my email.. its was like face to face customer service.. eq and test p are what im lookin into.. just love that increased airflow and so does my lady lol
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 10-05-2011, 10:33 PM
SiteRep
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire08 View Post
dang bro im getting the jitters jus thinkin about it.. in a good way.. im tryin to follow ur links as im not use to this layout of forums.. its kinda different from the other i have been on .. gear seems to be very solid with i mean less that an hr response to my email.. its was like face to face customer service.. eq and test p are what im lookin into.. just love that increased airflow and so does my lady lol
"Pony up" Stallionaire! You'll love my products. For those of you that haven't seen my Kick-Ass list.....email me at GearPro@Securenym.net
__________________
FOR A PRICE LIST AND INFO EMAIL:
GearPro@Mutemail.com
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 10-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearPro View Post
"Pony up" Stallionaire! You'll love my products. For those of you that haven't seen my Kick-Ass list.....email me at GearPro@Securenym.net
lmao hell yeah i know i will... need more oxygen lol....
__________________
eat, train hard, sleep, grow....
stallionaire08 @ www.outlawmuscle.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Feel free to PM Admin or MODS for any bodybuilding forum related questions.

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
IronMagazine Top Bodybuilding & Fitness Websites Hier gehts zur Topliste