Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Female Section

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240
Post Weight lifting mum Lea-Ann Ellison shows off 'perfect' baby Skyler for first time

The bodybuilding mum who created a storm of controversy by working out right up until the day she gave birth has proudly showed off her new baby – and declared his birth was the easiest of all her three children.

Lea-Ann Ellison, 35, from Los Angeles, received a torrent of abuse when she was photographed lifting weights above her head when she was eight months pregnant.

But she delivered baby Skyler herself over an hour in a water bath two weeks ago, and said he was perfect in every way.

Lea-Ann, who has an eight-year-old and a 12-year-old, told Parentdish how hurt she was by critics who said she could be harming her baby by continuing with her intense CrossFit training progamme so close to her bay's due date.

But as the mum proudly showed off 7lb 3oz Skyler, she said: "He's totally perfect. He is the easiest, most chilled, relaxed baby I could have hoped for. Perfect eating. Perfect everything.

"People said I was selfish to continue exercising, but I was doing it for the labour, for the delivery and most of all, for the recovery.

"I gave birth to Skyler and I was up cooking the next day. His birth was very easy compared to my other children.

"He moved along so fast and there wasn't much pushing. People said I was selfish and stupid and that I would miscarry, but I just thought, 'You are stupid. You don't know anything about me and what I am capable of'."

And she said all the abuse she received was nothing compared to the praise and encouragement she received from well-wishers on her Facebook page who thanked Lea-Ann for inspiring them to stop lazing around in front of the TV and do some exercise.

On one of her latest posts, Lea-Ann updated her followers, saying: "Nursing Skyler after our post natal check up. He's gaining weight beautifully and almost 8 pounds already! What a chunk a munk! Lol! Mom on the other hand is shrinking quite nicely with only 7 pounds to go to be pre pregnancy weight. Also had diastasis checked and it's normal! Yay! Good day."

The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists says recreational exercise can be beneficial in pregnancy but warns against over-exertion.

Source: Weight lifting mum Lea-Ann Ellison shows off 'perfect' baby Skyler for first time - Parentdish UK

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------