Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Female Section

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2015, 07:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60
Default First figure girl prep

I have been working with a female competitor the past 12wks first of all let me give you some background info on her she has done 12 shows winning 4 overalls and placing top 5 in every show she has done so she is very seasoned. But she developed some extremely nasty eating habbits for a few years letting her body get out of control. Some of this is her fault. But i feel the men coaching her should be at fault as well. I had a chance to look at some of her previous diets and idk how she could function. They basiclly told her to stop eating carbs and eat clen and when the clen doesnt work as well use more.... STOP STARVING FEMALES! NO WONDER! she got out of control once her show prep was over.. anyways... so she came to me asking for help the first words out of my mouth was NO DRUGS if you CAN NOT lose weight without diuretics /fat burner etc you have a serious problem. her starting weight was 193lbs i started her off with trace fats minimal protein high carbs literally 300 a day. She did this for 10wks dropping all the way down to 157lbs she was able to do this without drugs without crash dieting and doing minimal cardio. She is now 16wks out from her next show sitting at 150lbs and looks right on schedule. I made a few minor adjustments to her diet lowering her carbs by 100 and increasing her fat intake. She complains she is starving all the time now! Yet her cals are approx 2500 ed. so women stop starving ypurselvez and if a "coach" tells you to eat less and take more drugs RUN! Key to dieting is consistency and patience.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

I remember at one of the seminars George Farah was saying: "don't be afraid of carbs while looking to drop weight".

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 02-01-2015, 02:59 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

I never really undsrstood the eat less and less idea i get that some bodytypes may need a few low carb days a week but not everyday. I never do more than 2days a week and those are on rest days. By doing this my body utilizes carbz for endegy much more efficiently. So as you get leaner your metabolsim is getting faster wouldnt that mean your cals should be increased? In my experience that is almost always the case. We shall see where her prep ends up! Ill continue to post diet changes and cardio changes for her stay tuned!