Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Female Section

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2017, 02:35 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 42
Default Female PCT after Test Prop cycle

Please remember,I must preface this article that this is from ONE WOMAN'S PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and should not be thought of as the "GOSPEL" of woman's cycling.Each person will react differently to everything so while this is what worked for her,you may find it to be different for YOU.

Only though TRIAL & ERROR,you know,FIRSTHAND EXPERIENCE, will be able to ACCURATELY state what works and what doesn't in your case.

Female PCT after Test Prop cycle
By Mh48500

As we all know there is not a ton of information out there about female steroid cycles, and a lot of what is written are men applying their steroid experience to a female. Well it does not apply.

Anyways a while back my wife was debating a test cycle and when I was not satisfied with the info available I turned to a few female members here for advice .That advice was invaluable and my wife decided to go forward.

I wanted to publish a cycle log but my wife did not want to. The cycle went great and the sides were relatively minimal...goals were acheived so I figure it was successful.

PCT - post cycle therapy -

Most people will say there is no need for PCT - post cycle therapy - with a woman, well they are wrong!!!! The shock of suddenly stopping the anabolic steroids has been a lot more than we expected. I dug around and found a post on another forum that pretty much says what I was looking for. Hopefully anyone planning a cycle, or currently in one can find some help from the post.

Ok... this subject has been up for debate for as long as i can remember... There are not many studies nor research as with anabolic steroids and PCT - post cycle therapy - for men...

So, i figured it was about time to make a post about women's PCT - post cycle therapy - options to help out women when coming off a cycle and to help men help women since we are VERY different!!!

Post cycle Therapy i am sure you have heard time and time again... For men, this usually includes an ancillary to re-stimulate natural test production etc. With women, PCT - post cycle therapy - is VERY VERY different.

I know it has been the general assumption that women do not need PCT - post cycle therapy - , however, it has come to my attention (and from years of experience) that we actually DO in fact need PCT - post cycle therapy - ...

Post cycle Therapy for women obviously does NOT include a test stimulant, but rather other factors...

Tapers: Everyone wants to know about tapering... Well, that really depends on the anabolic steroids you are using... The milder the anabolic steroids, the less the taper. For example, anavar does not call for a taper, however many women have seen less side effects post cycle with a little post cycle taper. This may be 1 week after you complete your cycle where you taper down. Considering the average dosage is 10mgs, a taper would be: (5, 5, 5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5)

In my own personal experience with anavar, a taper for me really isn't necessary... so just stopping is fine. HOWEVER, i do apply Post cycle Therapy!

I feel PCT - post cycle therapy - should be considered due to these reasons:

Depression: MANY women report depression post cycle. I personally got it really really badly last nov, so now the last week of my cycle, i start cycling in 5HTP. You can also use St. Johns wart or valerian root etc...

Estrogen Rebound: Granted anavar is a mild androgenic, it is still an androgen. Some women experience a slight estrogen rebound. I personally have ALSO experienced this...

One of the ways i counteract it is to take "Twinlabs Male Fuel". This actually aids allowing my test levels to lower but not drop, thus preventing an estrogen rebound. When a hormone drops suddenly another one always tends to increase to counteract, even though it may not be beneficial to us...

Another way is to use a very very mild dosage of an estrogen suppressor (ie. nolvadex) to allow the estrogen to slowly level out as the test levels fall post cycle. (As our test levels begin to return to normal and decrease, estrogen will increase post cycle, due to the fact that an anabolic steroids does suppress estrogen levels a bit, so a suppressor will control the speed at which it increases- thus preventing a possible estrogen rebound!)

Appetite: Most anabolic steroids tend to increase your appetite. This has a bit to do with an accelerated metabolism (increased muscle and protein synthesis), nevertheless, anabolic steroids can increase appetite. With that said, I think a strict diet should follow your cycle.

My reasoning for this is that fact that since you have an increased appetite from using an anabolic steroids, now that that is over, you will continue to experience an increased appetite, but with no anabolic steroids anymore. Basically saying that now that you are OFF, you will not be using all the calories/fuel as efficiently as when you were ON. So if you splurge like crazy, you WILL notice a rebound in weight and or fat.

I HIGHLY recommend a clean diet for about 2 weeks POST cycle!!

My wife personally got hit hard with depression and major loss of apetite.

Good luck!
Old 04-10-2017, 02:14 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

do you know this woman
was your partner
what dose was she running test prop at

personally after research I would not give a test to a woman
it produces too many androgen sides in women to be the first choice
persoanally if wanted to go with injectable my choice would be nandralone
NPP due to fast acting so quick to get out if have side after few cycles if all good can move to deca

reason is It is a very mild androgen but excellent anabolic. This translates into good gains with few androgenic sides, if dose is not too high.

its rearly faked and good for joints

will always retain water with nandralone

what would be your top cycles for women
Old 04-10-2017, 11:23 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
do you know this woman
was your partner
what dose was she running test prop at

personally after research I would not give a test to a woman
it produces too many androgen sides in women to be the first choice
persoanally if wanted to go with injectable my choice would be nandralone
NPP due to fast acting so quick to get out if have side after few cycles if all good can move to deca

reason is It is a very mild androgen but excellent anabolic. This translates into good gains with few androgenic sides, if dose is not too high.

its rearly faked and good for joints

will always retain water with nandralone

what would be your top cycles for women

I do know her.Not wife or gf,but as a trainee.

Dosing was 2omg E3D.Normal low dose range for a female bber is around 50mg EW and for 5-10mg EW for TRT so this dose was in between.

As for not wanting to give Test to a woman due to the negative sides,I have to completely disagree with you based on all those that I have trained and monitored while taking it.As for a first choice,that's a different story as most of course start with Var or Winny.

But as with men,the dose as well as your genetics will ultimately determine how one reacts to each compound.Just as with men,when starting a new compound,it's basically a personal experiment as to how it will go.One person's perfect cycle may be a no go for another.No one can tell another person how that person will react to AAS so only by trial and error will you learn for yourself.Others can guide you through research they've read and even their own personal experience but once you start,you will find out how true those things are for you personally.Women,men,no different when it comes to that.

As for my top female cycles,again,there's no magic formula for everyone.Each person is different so I always instruct my people on cycles based on their personal experiences.

IO will post up some cycles that have yielded superb results for many with little to no sides many of which disappeared after stopping use.

Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 04-10-2017 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:24 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

im sure have more experience and trained many girls

just not sure would be something I would recommend over many other injectables
and have friend who is big big girl and she knows lot about womens cycles and coaches many people and she says stay away from test as many other choices that can have better results from less negative sides

its just not about the normal that get from everything clit large / cracky voice witch all go once come off its the out and out manly features
Old 04-11-2017, 04:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Clitoral enlargement from AAS is not reversible

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....
Old 04-11-2017, 09:21 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
im sure have more experience and trained many girls

just not sure would be something I would recommend over many other injectables
and have friend who is big big girl and she knows lot about womens cycles and coaches many people and she says stay away from test as many other choices that can have better results from less negative sides

its just not about the normal that get from everything clit large / cracky voice witch all go once come off its the out and out manly features

Hey brother,everyone has to go with what they believe.I only speak from my personal experience from those ive been involved with but that's not to say,it's the only way.Everyone has their own set of beliefs that they have to follow.

The only thing I ever tell anyone is to not go by what they "hear" and only by what they see or even better experience themselves.

As for the sides,hey brother,it goes with the territory.If someone is worried about possible sides,it may not be a wise idea to choose cycling.But aside from that,the sides that low dose of Test P can cause a woman is acceptable to most.As for the clit being enlarged,both the woman using it and the men in their lives have no complaints about that.First off,while using Prop,their sex drives goes thru the roof which is a bonus on both partners end.AN enhanced libido is never a complaint from anyone.Secondly,the enlarged clit becomes xtra sensitive making for a much easier and more intense orgasm so once again,most do not complain.I know their men sure as hell never do.LOL.

But as i've said,there is no right or wrong in this game.There is only right or wrong for YOU.This is a very individual sport so we make decisions based on our own goals,dreams,accomplishments,and reacts,good and bad to each circumstance.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:02 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

yeah I know about the positives my partner has done couple of cycles and yeah its spot on with sex drive and clit eay to find easy to please

but have found once stopped it goes completely back to original size

just var and npp are what found ok so far

and yeah suppose you have to actually do it before you know how would react
Old 04-12-2017, 02:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
As for the sides,hey brother,it goes with the territory.If someone is worried about possible sides,it may not be a wise idea to choose cycling.[/SIZE]
That's the truth. Shame it won't make a guys dick bigger. If it did, I should have a 4 foot long cock.

DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to be wrong on every statement I make....