Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Family and Life

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 01:18 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 47
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftblk36 View Post
Sorry to hear it big lad, never an easy thing to do! I wish you well.
Thanks. Honestly I don't know why it's gone on as long as it has. I think she more wanted to be married than to be married to me if that makes sense. We're making each other miserable and it's time we moved on.

Luckily in Texas anything you bought before the marriage you keep so glad I bought my house first. I may be sleeping on the floor but at least noone will be bitching at me for doing it. I'm 36, young enough (in my mind) to start fresh and try to get some enjoyment out of life.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:49 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32

In NJ, the woman walks with what is considered half but its nearly all. Think she even takes your cock & balls with her in the divorce. Tough state.

Sent via mental transmission.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:43 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggin View Post
Thanks. Honestly I don't know why it's gone on as long as it has. I think she more wanted to be married than to be married to me if that makes sense. We're making each other miserable and it's time we moved on.

Luckily in Texas anything you bought before the marriage you keep so glad I bought my house first. I may be sleeping on the floor but at least noone will be bitching at me for doing it. I'm 36, young enough (in my mind) to start fresh and try to get some enjoyment out of life.
You are definately young enough, hope all goes well for you bro. Hey it'll be fun lookin for the next one at least, relive the single days once you put this all behind you.
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 93
Likes (Received): 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggin View Post

Marriage is not easy, no doubt I am on my 2nd. The first one I left him because of something similar we were too young and he drank to much and didnt come home, just took advantage of my good nature.

This one has been a little bit rocky since we have grown apart some, but the good thing is he is finally making changes for his health. So I gotta stick it out and help train him.

Just the lack of sex sucks. Like once every two weeks or if I am lucky once a week. It was never like this before.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:19 PM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

It's been once since Thanksgiving for me. I know marriage is hard work but I don't want to live with someone who doesn't like me for who I am. I even quit drinking 9 months ago, not a single drink, and she still treats me like shit. Just one of those people that everything is someone else's fault and everything needs to be changed to suit her needs and mine don't matter.

Just sucks but the talks have started. Will check in from time to time to let you know I haven't been killed in my sleep.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:28 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 32

Marriage is absolutely work, requires effort on both sides to be successful. You do not want to stay in a situation for which improvement is not possible. It adversely affects many aspects of your life. Sometimes you need to seek professional help, other times you need to move on.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:08 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stpat529 View Post
Marriage is absolutely work, requires effort on both sides to be successful. You do not want to stay in a situation for which improvement is not possible. It adversely affects many aspects of your life. Sometimes you need to seek professional help, other times you need to move on.

Well said.
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:05 AM
BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stpat529 View Post

I completely agree. It can be rocky sometimes but I think when it's time you know. It's definitely time for me.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:38 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 133
Thanks (Received): 41
Likes (Given): 93
Likes (Received): 63

Longest relationship is 7 years

longest with a girl is 9months
Old 04-03-2015, 06:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftblk36 View Post
The wife and I where together for eight years then got married, been together for 18 years!!!! I'd be out by now if I'd killed her

Bahahahahahhhah.....yes this is feloniously fantastic