Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 05:44 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Which one is the best weight training program to follow for general fittness / weight

My weight was 179 lbs I have taken weight training recently and i got positive result now my weight is 156 lbs but i want to get that extra advantage and need to reduce around 6 - 7 lbs more. Please if some one could suggest a weight loss training schedule which could help me achieve the desired fitness.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:11 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

If your goal is to lose fat permanently, you need to burn enough calories to make a significant impact. Here's why: To lose one pound per week, you must create a deficit of 3500 calories, in other words, you must burn 3500 calories more than you consume. A brisk walk for 30 minutes on a flat surface and burns about 120 calories. Therefore, to burn 1 pound of fat to walk, you should base for more than 2 hours per day.

Do not worry - no need to think about training for two hours every day! The best way to lose fat is to create a calorie deficit by burning calories through exercise and cutting calories you eat.