Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

robbie im taking them now as i am writing this. I will take pics of the scale tommorow morning seeing it will be monday morning. But im putting more body pics up today.

I wasnt able to log in to HM i dont no why.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Default Quick update. Better pics in a little while.

My cam wire is shitting the bed right now idk. Im having bad luck lately. I snapped a few pics with my webcam.

So i was kind of shocked when i looked at the scale today. I weigh in at 256. Yea wth right. Well not really wth because i noticed that all i already went down from size 40 pants to size 36 pants. Which im wicked happy about. But i also noticed my back got alot larger muscles and my arms are getting really toned. Im wicked happy the anavar and Test E are def kicking in big time my gains are pretty impressive, i had alot of fat on me when i was starting out at 250lbs, now i weight 256 and look a whole lot better. So obviously its muscle weight.

I had no muscle tone what so ever. Even though these are webcam pics you can see the changes in my arms, i cant wait to untill the next 2 weeks for this stuff to be really kicking threw my body.

[IMG][/IMG]

Body shots in a few bros. I really want my cam to work the pics will look alot better.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

The pics above you can see that i am just relaxing, and the muscle tone is just there thats the best for me lol. I look like i lift all the time, even tho i do, the products i am using are def giving me the boost that i need.

I do not have Gyno i just have man boobs when i sit down, but ill take pics after to show how diffrent my chest looks aswell. Plus i was leaning to the side.

I do not have not 1 side effect at all, i do notice that my balls are smaller but other then that i dont seem to get many side effects ever from any roids. My body does good with them.

Im running Test E 500mg a week im on week 4 beggining 5 now.
Anavar 80mg a day.
Clen i take 40mcg every other day, somtimes i just dont i dont like the clen cramps, but i dont get them as bad as the liquid clen which im happy about, because i couldnt even walk without cramping on liquid clen. Pill clen is way better for me.

Other then that the work outs have been great im up 15lbs lifting in every area and up 75lbs in leg work.

My diet is still on key, Chicken 3 times a day with 1 cup of rice each time. And vegetables. I also take in a protein shake or 2 and alot of egg white. I drink about 6 cups of egg whites a day, which is about 140grams of protein, just from the liquid egg whites.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:23 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

try 5g of taurine for the muscle cramps if you arnt already. works for me
Old 03-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

gym66 i will pick some up. Thanks bro.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:27 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Taurine is an excellent idea, Clen strips it from the body so repacing it will ease any cramps.
Bro, hows this going, whats your training program like? I feel sure you could get better/quicker results if you changed it.
Hows the diet going?
If I can help in anyway, I will just give me a shout!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:46 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Training is going good Celt.

I feel like in the next weeks i will see a huge difference. Right now i am Doing Abs, every other day to every 3 days. Depending on how hard i hit them, but i also get in 30 minutes of cardio every other day aswell.

I work out 1 to 2 body parts a day. M-W-F-S. So i hit every group.

My diet.

I am eating chicken breast 3x a day. Along with each meal i take in a cup of string beans or brocoli. And a cup of white rice.

My breakfast is a meal replacement shake or Protein shake. I also consume alot of egg whites liquid, 3 to 4 cups a day is 26grams of protein in 1 cup. And no carbs or calories just a few.

So pretty much i am taking in alot of protein all day. I think this week i should see a good diffrence now that the test is kicked in. Im enjoying the products very much.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:51 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear, I mean can you put your training routine uo so we can see what and how you're training just so everyone knows if they decide to follow your system

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:35 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Yea i will post it all today what i been doing.

30minutes before the Gym Had a can of Tuna today with 5 10mg Anavar.

Right now i just got back from the gym. And i did legs, and glute.

My legs

Leg press - 6 sets. 2 warm up sets of 275 and 350lbs 15 reps each. Next i do 475lbs 2 sets, and 500lbs 2 sets 12 reps each set.

Leg Extension- 1 warm up set 15 reps 100lbs 4 regular sets of 150 2 sets and 200lbs 2 sets.

Standing Leg curl- 1 warm up 15 reps 100lbs 4 regular sets of 125lbs 2 set and 150lbs 2 sets.

After this i take a short Break and i did 4 sets of 25 reps abs with 150lbs. My abs were tired today so i did not do much. I also do 100 twist for my abs at around 90lbs

To end my leg work out.

I take 2 100lb Dumbells and do 100 sqauts straight

Calve Muscle i also hold 100lbs and stand on a platform 7 inches from the floor and push up with my toes. I do 4 sets of 25 reps.

By this time i am waisted, and with all the leg work i worked my glute aswell haha.

Now that i am home im going to go have a nice 1 cup of liquid eggwhite 26 grams of protein along with 1 scoop of whey protein. Total of 50grams of protein.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good, How much rest do you have between sets?