Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Darkside that makes me happy to hear that bro. The Test E is working great it kicked in and i can feel the power from it. But the best part is i am shedding weight like crazy, i didnt want to post how much weight i have lost untill sunday morning, but so far i went from 250 to 245 in 4 days. so im pretty pumped.

Meal 1 today was a meal replacement shake.

No cardio in the AM because i had to work at 430am so i did not have the time.

Meal 2 i had 1 chicken breast and a cup of string beans. Great meal.

I will do cardio before bed and have a protein shake shower and then pass out. In the morning Cardio will be on full blast, the workout is going to be my chest. so stay tuned and i will explain tomorow what my chest routine will be.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so today im feeling a bit sluggish from the new diet.

So i ended up still doing my cardio first thing in the morning followed by a protein shake mixed with liquid egg whites.

I will have fresh pics and my First weigh in tommorow morning so i will let everyone no how much i have lost.

When i look at my self i can def see a diffrence from the past week, i feel really good about the way i am looking and feeling from the products aswell, the clen makes me feel like i can never get outa breath but it definitly makes me swet alot.

No side effects what so ever from any of the products.

No workout today. I have been doing the high reps this week i did arms and shoulders and chest, tommorow i will do my neck and legs. And then back to the regular workout routine of low 8 reps. I think next week i will do cardio 2 times a day and work out every other day, just keep changing it up.

Anyone got any ideas or comments please lets hear them. If you have lost weight before tell me how. All the tips are welcomed and needed.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So today i will be posting up new pics.

Its been about 1 week.

Weight loss 5lbs. 250 to 245 in less then a weeks time.

40-80mcg clenbuterol sciroxx daily.
50mg to 80mg anavar daily.
Test E 500mg a week i am on week 4 starting today.

Diet, i have had sausage peppers and onions for dinner over the weekend. Daily im taking in about 200grams of protein mainly from food sources, Chicken, Egg whites is alot of my diet. I do have a protein shake either after my workout or after a cardio session.

Today is legs day and back day, then tommorow morning cardio.

Wednesday i will go back to just working out arms, Thursday cardio, Friday will be shoulders, saturday cardio, sunday i am going to take off. Next monday it will be back, then legs wednesday friday arms.

Every 2 to 3 days i throw in exercise just for forearms and neck. I feel i get a better workout this way.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

So. I am about a week and half in to this. I been dieting very well, but i also had a couple meals i mabey should not have had, like a meatball sub.

So the first week i lost 5lbs in 6 days, and now i just lost another 2 and 1/2 lbs in total 7 pounds in about 11 days times. So i am pretty happy, because i can tell im putting on mass aswell.

The Anavar from Sciroxx is kicking in and i noticed i been loosing weight around my midsection which i love at 50mg a day.

I also take clen at 40mcg a day and somtimes 80mcg a day.

I do cardio every other day on my non lifting days.

My food is coming from Chicken, fish, protein powder, eggwhites, chili i have a cup a day if i want, and its not bad for you at all. I eat steak once a week.

So sunday i will let you no how much weight i have lost so that is exactly 3 days from today, so i will have 2 workouts and 3 cardio sessions, between that time. Lets see what i burn off.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Pictures please

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Where the pictures fella?

7 pounds in 11 days is great! keep up the hard work
Old 03-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Ill get the pictures of the updates today. What im going to start doing is taking pictures of the scale. And also the changes in my clothes so you can really see the diffrence.
Old 03-10-2011, 06:12 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Sounds Good to me!
Old 03-12-2011, 10:15 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

sorry bros i havnt been able to login. But im back and ill get it all updated.
Old 03-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2

wheres the pics bro .. been looking forward to seeing progress on them