Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- GENERAL INTERESTS FORUM -] > Weight Loss

Weight Loss Training and Nutrition Techniques used to loose weight and get ripped to the bones.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12
Default Constantly loose atleat 3lbs a week.

I found that when i am trying to loose weight. Working out in the morning cardio is a must.

But what i aim for everyday is burning over 2000 calories, and trying for 3500 a day. Not only will you loose weight, you will loose up to 7lbs a week and i have never once heard anyone loose less the 3lbs a week with this.

I am no trainer, but this has worked for me and many other friends and family members, it sucks but once you get used to it you will want to do it.

Even though it does not sound healthy, i had a friend loose 40 lbs in 4 weeks, but he was 5'8 and 260 lbs, he ended up using clenbuterol after he lost the 40lbs and was taking a break from the routine and ended up at 200 even.

3 meals and a protein shake or 2 threwout the day evenly.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:57 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

mth496 i agree 100% with you,It’s not easy to do, but eating 4-6 meals a day and morning cardio is the way to go!
Most people only eat 2-3 , and snack through-out the day between meals.
However, when you eat 4-6 smaller meals instead of 2-3 big ones, you will feel a lot less hungry during the day.
It’s not that hard to do, and you don’t have to watch your clock all day. Instead, just have a small breakfast, and 2-3 hours later, eat “another small breakfast.” Then do the same with lunch. After “second lunch,” it’ll be dinner time, (which is usually a larger portion).
Old 01-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Right. Plus the metabolism with 4-6 meals a day will speed up. Small meals anyways. I love the cardio during my cutting phase. Even though i am starting to cut early this year. Usually i start cutting around april to be ready for the end of june. I started the beggining of january and will be cutting untill the beggining or end of june depending on how i feel. This way i got plenty of time, and or i can bulk for 2 months if i loose to much. I loose alot and fast because i aim for 3500 calories a day, and then eat small meals. win win.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:22 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

awesome. and 40 pounds in 4 weeks isnt unhealthy at all. the fitness industry puts all these problems our way like you can only lose 2 pounds a week or some shit like that. all these anxieties that make us be weary of working out to hard or dieting too hard. the meal frequency thing is a myth too, food has barley anything to do with metabolic rate, your metabolism is always going. starvation mode happens when you get to 5 percent bodyfat. there are studies.

awesome for your friend cutting all that weight
Old 09-09-2011, 03:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by manowarrior View Post
awesome. and 40 pounds in 4 weeks isnt unhealthy at all. the fitness industry puts all these problems our way like you can only lose 2 pounds a week or some shit like that. all these anxieties that make us be weary of working out to hard or dieting too hard. the meal frequency thing is a myth too, food has barley anything to do with metabolic rate, your metabolism is always going. starvation mode happens when you get to 5 percent bodyfat. there are studies.

awesome for your friend cutting all that weight
I'm not sure bro, but medically losing much weight in short period is risky,, not sure how much but fat around important organs like kidney would be compromised leading to bad support to internal organs and conditions like ptosed kidney start to appear
Old 09-27-2011, 07:48 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornfed View Post
losing 40lbs in 4 weeks is a bit risky to your health. Shoot for losing 2-4lbs per week. That way its safe and your not loosing muscle..

Congrats on dropping the weight.
any one else have there weight fluxuate 5-10 lbs a day??? ive said it in other threads but man i can easily lose weight and even if i weigh my self at the same time everyday(usually right after work)still the same result. so i more or less have to average what i see. also why i use the mirror as EASY has advised