Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > From Old Forum (to be deleted if not demanded) > Motivation

Motivation Post here everything which motivates you.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 07:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default at some point

At some point in your training you will want to give up. I know because I have.*You will have days when you don't want to train. Days you will want to eat junk. Weeks where you feel unmotivated from when you don't see the results you want fast enough.*But what will separate*you from the thousands of people that have never reach their goals is Never Giving Up. I don't care if it takes me 6 months, 2 years or 10 years I will not stop eating healthy, training hard and giving it everything to reach the way I want to look and feel.*If you're here for the long run, then it's not IF you reach your goals, it's when *Now go train your ass off and eat healthy!
Old 05-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

THANKS EAZY I NEED TO HEAR THAT !!!!!!!! im very impatient and in this sport patients is really what its all about.. im always looking for the fast and eazy out of thingss in my life.. and falling into a rut is probobly worse feling to get in this sport.. and sometimes these feelings happen to often,,, but im so addicted to the sport inmy life now tht when i do have these feelings i immidiatly think well if i do quit i will have throw away so much time and money as well as effort tht i have put in into this sport to just get up and walk away.. I JUST KEEP MY HEAD DOWN AND KNOW THT IT WILL PASS..