Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > From Old Forum (to be deleted if not demanded) > Motivation

Motivation Post here everything which motivates you.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2015, 06:42 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456
Default October is motivation month please join in fellas

Do not fear change.

If you fear change you will stay in the same place doing the same things. Never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something different. The more you succeed, the more change will occur. One thing I make sure to do in my own life is to avoid becoming complacent with things as they are. I like to make constant progress and improvements in my life, even if it’s just in small increments.
You will never know how great you can be if you refuse to try things you have never done before.

“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
Old 10-01-2015, 08:42 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

on the back of that one
ill add

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

bruce lee
Old 10-01-2015, 05:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I don't want to get old and fragile! That's all the motivation I need.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 10-01-2015 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:28 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Make small goals that lead to bigger ones.

You cannot expect to set one major goal and just go out and accomplish it. Things take a lot of work and you can very quickly overwhelm yourself. Set small, attainable goals that lead up to your main goal. For instance, if you want to one day become a competitive bodybuilder, you can’t just lift weights and “pow” you’re on stage. Your progress comes in small increments that build to something better. Set reachable goals that you can accomplish fairly quickly. Seeing constant positive results will make it that much easier to see things to the end.

“I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” – Venus Williams.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Man, this was a good one.

HM October challange: get out of your comfort zone! Do something new, be it in personal life, business or bodybulding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy View Post
Do not fear change.

If you fear change you will stay in the same place doing the same things. Never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try something different. The more you succeed, the more change will occur. One thing I make sure to do in my own life is to avoid becoming complacent with things as they are. I like to make constant progress and improvements in my life, even if it’s just in small increments.
You will never know how great you can be if you refuse to try things you have never done before.

“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 10-02-2015, 05:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1

October - new month, new routine. Thanks for the reminder fellas. Only 3 more months left in 2015, time to make it count.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:41 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t be afraid to succeed.

On the other end of the spectrum we have people who are afraid of success. It seems strange but it is understandable. Once you have succeeded in completing your mission it can put you in a very unfamiliar place.
You have worked so hard with one goal in mind and now that you have accomplished it you may not know where to go. Once you have found your success you have to also maintain it. Many people do not plan for what happens once they make it.
You need keep making goals and always work on improving things. Never become complacent or you might just find yourself right back where you started.

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
Old 10-05-2015, 08:24 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
Rollins
Old 10-05-2015, 06:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

always change up your routine in the gym, your muscles will always get use to the same exercises, I would recommend that you change it up every 2-3 months at least, hit each muscle from different angles, keep your muscles guessing, this will keep things from getting boring and keep you motivated, also always start with the weakest side and the weakest muscle first

Last edited by Armstrong; 10-05-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t be afraid to fail.

In order to become great at something you will no doubt fail many, many times. The process of failing and learning from your mistakes is pivotal in mastering whatever it is that you are after. Many people are so engrossed in the idea of succeeding that they view any kind of setback as the end of their journey to success. Just because you fail at something does not mean you can’t eventually become great at it. It takes time, effort, and most importantly patience. If you fear failing you won’t even give yourself the chance to succeed.

“Men learn little from success, but much from failure.” – Old proverb.