View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default FIRST Injection of Test E.. (no pain!?)

I just did my very first injection of Test E. I am a big sally when it comes to needles but I had some experience with HGH injections however the Test E uses a MUCH larger, thicker needle 25G 1". After reading about how painful it could be and educating myself about technique I was very nervous like im sure a lot of you new guys are. During the injection I was waiting for the pain but it never came. Here is how it went down..

Instead of using the "dart" method where you basically just jab it in forcefully full speed (sounds scary ) I opted for the opposite slow steady route. I used my left outer thigh muscle and flexed it then drew a small square box with a magic marker to mark the middle. I used the alcohol swabs with benzocaine pain relief (who knows if they really make a difference) then heated the oil with my heating pad to a little more then Luke warm. I used a 18G needle to draw the oil and switched to a fresh 25G for injection. I stretched skin tight then slowly applied pressure to the needle on a vertical angle. There was a SLIGHT discomfort just before it penetrated but once inside you will feel the skin almost suck the needle in and I watched as it slowly went to the bottom with light steady pressure. I then "aspirated" by very slowly pulling back about 1/4th inch on the plunger to make sure there was no blood and I did not hit a vein. All was clear so I proceeded VERY slowly with the injection with no pain whatsoever. It takes a lot of control to inject very slowly so while giving light steady pressure with my thumb I also grasped the plunger handle while it was going down to make sure it remained at a slow steady rate. After I removed the needle swiftly, again with no pain. The only mistake I noticed when giving the injection is I accidentally tensed up my muscle a couple times not even realizing and sending the syringe flopping to the right or left side. This gave an uncomfortable feeling but mostly just from the creepy mental factor. Both the injection site and the muscle have no swelling, no soreness, no bruising and no evidence of ever being injected. I am hoping future injections will be equally without insident and this helps to ease your mind a bit.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0