Old 07-23-2018, 11:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Exclamation Update:. Prostate PSA number related to steroid use

Hi Guys,
I'm intentionally starting a new thread regarding this topic instead of adding to the original old thread because I want as many guys as possible to see/read my update information.
I originally had my blood work done about four weeks ago to find out my PSA number since I suddenly have an enlarged prostate. Normal PSA number should be number 4. My PSA number was 26. My urologist freaked out with this high number. I didn't tell him I'm using anabolic steroids. He was convinced there was a mistake by the lab service that drew my blood. He told me to have to done again. I waited 7 days before going back to the lab to have my blood taken. I stopped injecting myself for one week which was a 2 CC dose per week. After I had the second blood test taken, the results were sent to my urologist. My PSA number dropped from 26 down to 14 just by skipping one week of doing gear. So clearly my body is impacted by the gear and the PSA number goes up or back down depending on if I use and how much I use gear.
So my doctor tells me he wants to do a biopsy to my prostate.
NO WAY !!!
I didnt tell him this but I thought to myself, I don't think so for the biopsy.
Your thoughts comments are appreciated.
Thank you.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0