BodyBuilder

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1b View Post
Looking at the cycle posted, I suspect it's the Clen and not the Anavar that's burning off the fat. AAS don't burn fat.
Clen absolutely burns bf bro.Clenbuterol is not a steroid as many people think. So what is Clenbuterol? Its drug class is Beta 2 Sympathomimetic and it is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant.

It was developed as a treatment for asthma and other respiratory problems. It was prescribed for the obstructive pulmonary disease because it is a smooth muscle relaxer. As a bronchodilator and decongestant, it made breathing easier for those suffering from breathing disorders. Clenbuterol is the generic name, but you may see it marketed as Spiropent, Dilaterol, and Ventipulmin.Another use for this drug soon came to light. It works as a weight loss agent and as a performance enhancing drug.

Clenbuterol increases your body temperature a wee bit so that your basal metabolic rate (BMR) accelerates. This helps you burn through calories and shed body fat rapidly. Even the flow of oxygen is increased so that your muscles can handle a more intense workout,which in turn will ultimately result in wt loss.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0