Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastPaul View Post
hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on *****************. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
Unless you've been training for years and you know exactly how your body responds to training then 6 days a week is far too much. You can't possibly be training at the right intensity 'and' getting the necessary rest and recovery. Or, if you are getting enough rest then you're not training properly and a long way off needing steroids.

Cut right back on the amount of training time but train with much more intensity. Rest, recover and grow. Get all that sorted first. Because if you need steroids to grow then you'll need to be on steroids forever. No breaks, no off cycles. Just total reliance on steroids.
Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear but steroids are never a good short cut to a lack of training knowledge.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 06-15-2016 at 06:00 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0