Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastPaul View Post
hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on *****************. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
Hello Paul. As far as advice based off your post without knowing much of your workout routine, I see you said you are working out 6 times a week. As far as muscles go, you gain mass as the muscle repairs itself. You may want to give your muscles more time to rest. Rest is a key. As I said though, that is without knowing your routine. You may want to take days off between workouts, or design a workout plan where you are focusing on certain muscle groups on certain days. I would also suggest not getting used to the same excercises and consistently try to change it up. I am in no way a pro, this is just speaking from my own experience.

Now as for the beginner cycle. I would make sure you do as much research as possible if you have never used gear before. The internet has an abundance or resources. This forum being an awesome one. It was not too long ago I poked into this forum asking for advice on my first cycle. I am not familiar with the source you posted, and although i have since dabbled in a new source myself. Hands down i would recommend gbnstore.net
Huge Tom is an awesome guy. Customer service is excellent. You can email him and he can answer any questions you may have. Plus it is a reliable and trusted source. I ran test prop eod for about 12 weeks for my first cycle with nolva as pct. Once you gauge how your body reacts to the gear, you can move on from there. But definetly talk to Huge Tom and some of the more knowledgable guys on this forum as well.

Hope I was helpful. Take care and be safe.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 06-15-2016 at 06:00 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0