Old 12-01-2015, 09:02 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default GHRP-2 and MOD GRF 1-29

I’ve been using GHRP-2 and MOD GRF 1-29 for about three months now, on and off. So I thought I’d post up my experiences so far.

I started off using GHRP-2 on its own for the sleep benefits and to an extent I feel it worked, but when I re-ordered I added the MOD GRF 1-29 for the synergistic effects.

I definitely recommend using the two together. That was when I really felt the benefits. Surprisingly, or maybe not, it was the fat loss benefits I felt most. My sleep is slightly better, though I still don’t feel as though I get more than four hours good sleep. But, and this is not really what I expected, I don’t feel drained during the day from a lack of sleep. Work that one out. I don’t know if the peptides are just making me feel better generally or whether they have changed the way I sleep to produce more effective sleep, even though it still doesn't feel like I sleep for hours.

I pin last thing at night, both in the same syringe. I make sure I haven’t eaten for about two hours before and then I make myself a protein drink to down about 30 minutes after the pin. I need this because although GHRP-2 isn’t supposed to make you as hungry as GHRP-6 it definitely makes me hungry. I won’t ever be using GHRP-6!

But if you’re bulking then it will help you eat. That’s for sure.

As for muscle building, I can’t really say. Unfortunately I injured my back about 5 weeks ago, and had barely started to train with any real effort when I did it again. It’s not an injury I can push through so for at least the last 5 weeks I’ve hardly trained. I also finished a cycle 4 weeks ago. So as you can see it’s hard to say whether it builds muscle. I will say that I have lost an appreciable amount of fat while as far as I can tell retaining muscle.

I'll be running a new cycle in the new year so I'll definitely give feedback for peps and aas, when I do.

Anti aging: only been doing it for 3 months. I’m nearly 55 but only look 54 so I’m not doing too badly anyway

That’s about all I can think of but if anyone wants to know anything I might have forgotten please ask. My answers are always honest.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0