View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 02:01 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Some new serms,peptides,and things do scare me some I do run a few there just so new and you never know what type of environment their made in and no real tests have been done really. In the last 10 yrs this game has changed so much a new lab pops up ed knowing it not made in a lab setting that equipment costs big money. Most can't make hard compounds like water based winny. I've gotten so many brands tested and many times different compounds are always just test e. Maybe they didn't know but u would think guys would get their powders tested or figure who really truly unless you have been around a long time the difference between compounds if your running 3 different ones at a time and your growing. It's a shame but that's the market now these guys can post pics of their new line but post a pic of some of the high tech lab equipment they have it can be done without giving too much detail. I spoke with a source just days ago who claimed he had a lab and asked him about equipment that a large scale or real lab would have and u would have thought I was talking Latin. The last few times I've been getting things tested and its never what they claim. Scary I don't want to use test made on a bathroom sink where the guy shaves but that where we are at now fellas b safe

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0