View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 09:45 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I've only done 5 shows in my life nothing huge I realized that to even place high at the npc level I would even have to dedicate more. I know a few pro's ifbb that aren't even in the top ten and the amounts of gear,gh,slin,and other compounds are crazy. The guys I know and that's all I can speak on run 5g of test pw alone that's not including the other 7 or so compounds. Gh is upwards of 18-24iu ed the slin is high,at prep most still run high amounts and add even more lasix and other diuretics. If you have ever been to a pro show backstage you would see what these guys put their bodies through most look like their about to kill over. Now again it's their choice but if that's your sport or say profession and the masses being the fans want freakier guys onstage then it's kinda of fall in line or just stop ? So of course most are going to do what it takes. I'm not saying I don't like the look but in a way it's a shame that it has to be that way. In reality bodybuilding is no where near healthy nothing about it is, we all try and learn as much as we can about what goes into our bodies but as fast as this sport has advanced in the last 10 years no one can say they know the effects long term will be on these guys. I mean guys are shooting ml after ml of pump n pose oil for Christ sake. Funny thing to is a lot of guys that compete for a living know as much as anyone of us on these boards many hire a self proclaimed guru and off to the race's. No one has really seen any of this new breed get old in age yet who knows. The ones I know don't train nearly as hard or heavy cause they rely so much on the gear. No way it can be good for a guy who is 5"7 at 290 pounds at single digit bf. I love the sport but it's going to either have to change or its going to become a circus I mean how much more can guys do? It's something new each yr a new sight it's like when maybe one or two guys had striations in their glutes now it's the norm. And after all the shit they have to do they don't make much coin the top guys yea but most don't make much 100k ant shit with doses like those and the food bill oh and most pay for their own travel. I know I'm ranting a bit just sucks that at that level you've put many yrs into it so if that's what the judges want or your sponsors want then you pretty much have to conform. The average user nowadays uses more then past pro's supposedly? But look no where near even as good as they did so really think what these guys nowadays run the amounts are dangerously high. I feel for some of them you give your life to it and nothing you can do. Sorry for the rant I've just seen some of it 1st hand through friends.

Last edited by hangin; 10-31-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0