HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

To Summarise:
What do I do?
Step one: You NEVER know when somatostatin is going to act, Again since you don’t know if somatostatin is around you are rolling the dice by injecting GHRH. There will be zero GH release if somatostatin is around and only some if somatostatin is just starting up or just diminishing. Only if you are lucky to inject when somatostatin is gone will there be decent GH release. To overcome this, very large amounts say 2mg (2000mcg) are sometimes used.

Step two: Choose a GHRP because it can always cause GH release on its own and make the environment safe for GHRH.

Step three: Choose a GHRH to add to the GHRP because it will synergistic amplify the GH pulse.

Step four: Choose a dosing schedule. If once a day do it pre-bed. If twice a day then do it pre-bed and post workout (PWO). If three times a day do it pre-bed, PWO and in the morning.
How many times can I dose before I lose pulsation? Six (6) a day every 3 hours, How few times can I do it for some better sleep, small anti-aging effect? Just pre-bed.

Step five: Assess tolerance by dosing just once w/ a GHRP pre-bed at half of saturation dose. Then if that goes well go to full saturation dose. If that goes well add a 2nd dosing, If that is fine add a third dosing.

Step six: Decide on a dose. Saturation dose is defined as either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg of bodyweight in the studies. For the most part it is treated as 100mcg. That is the same for women and men. You will get added but diminishing benefit by dosing 200mcg, 300mcg perhaps 400mcg.

BOOM Dosing:

Another popular method to using these Peptides is to use a BOOM dose of Ipamorelin (2mg +) before bed time, this creates the original pulse of GH along with several smaller ones through the night. This really can only be carried out with Ipamorelin as there is no issues with Prolactin or Cortisol increase.

the protocol would be to use a larger amount of the GHRP peptide Ipamorelin lets say at 2mg – 5mg along with the standard dose of 100mcg of Mod GRF before you retire to bed (the same rules apply about food and timings) any less and you are not BOOM dosing

P-11 IPAMORELIN – A NOVEL VERY POTENT GROWTH HORMONE SECRETAGOGUE
MH Rasmussen, B Soogaar, L YnddaI, L Groes, L Helmgaard, L Nordholm. Novo Nordisk A/S, Clinical Development, Bagsvaerd, Denmark.

this study above shows that at high dose Ipamorelin continues to remain active for 5 to 6 hours, this means dose of 4mgs will result in Ipamorelin in plasma exerting an effect for more than 5 hours…

I have trailed this method using 2mg – 4mg of IPAM along with 100mcg of Mod GRF and it has enhanced my sleep dramatically, plus the improvement in my condition was better than i expected.

certainly something worth considering to add to the standard 3-5 x day saturation dosing schedule many follow.

Using CJC1295 DAC for a raising your basel GH & IGF-1 levels

there is new data to show the potential usefulness of the peptide CJC1295 DAC, recent studies have shown a 7.5 fold increase in basel GH levels and a 1-3fold increase in IGF-1 levels when using doses of 30-60mcg per kg, so for a 100kg person this would be 3-6mg per week……

Here we have two studies from the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism which show some documented dosage and specific details on how CJC-1295 induces GH elevations. These are only abstracts and are pretty simple in what they say. Regardless, this is a good starting point for understanding how our new friend CJ does his job, and a point from which more in-depth discussion can begin.

As you can see, CJC-1295 creates a prolonged stimulation of GH without eliminating the pulsatile release of GH. It does however increase the basal levels (trough) of GH in the body by 7.5 fold, as seen in the second study.

Dosages used ranged from 30-60 mcg/kg in the first study and 60-90 mcg/kg in the second study. These dosages did not have any apparent, serious side effects, and could be considered relatively safe for short term usage. For affordability’s sake, we will have to see whether or not dosages like these are realistic for the average user. Granted, this analog of GHRH would be dosed much less frequently than the peptides we are used to using, and for that matter, the price difference could be minimal, or even in our favor! Not to mention, less injections is probably favored by most – if not all

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0