VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmuscle View Post
If your training at noon you most definately want to eat breakfast and possibly another meal in between. Skipping meals most likely wont make you leaner. If you want a fat burning effect in the morning remove carbs from your first meal. Just protein and fats veggies wouldnt hurt to throw in. ( example 10 egg whites 1tbspn coconut oil 1cup spinach) this can prime your body to be more efficient at burning fat. Try to have breakfast early 6-7am that way 10am rolls around you can have another meal potatoes/chicken essantial fatty acids (omegas) i choose potatoes because they faster to digest. When weight training your focus is always performance doesnt matter if your trying to lean out or not. i hope that was helpful! If you ever have a question dont hesitate to ask! I love talking about this stuff!
hey bro, ya I will defiantly be needing some advice on my diet in the near future, hope you dont mind, I had to change it up a tad as I was feeling way too weak in the gym, I broke everything down and my fats and carbs were way to low, fats was under 5 grams per meal and carbs was around the same maybe 10, I feel so much better as I added more fats and carbs, but still needs some tweaking for sure, Im done shocking my body and now its time to do things healthier so I have the energy in the gym.
Things are much different for me then before as Im in my wheelchair all day except for when I hit the gym or when I go out and I dont go out at all, also I can barely do cardio as my prosthetic hurts when putting to much pressure on it, this mean no squats and deads and I dont move as much as a "normal" person so Im now taking more fat burners then before and need to watch what I eat to even things out, I really have to get things on point as Ill gain fat in my mid section much easier. In the gym I try not to take as much rest in between sets like i did before, this will hopefully help out with burning more fat, little adjustment like that is what I must do now, but it isnt gonna stop me from hitting my goals and I plan on being in the best shape of my life, within a year.

Last edited by Armstrong; 06-13-2015 at 06:22 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0