Old 06-08-2015, 05:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Thumbs up

just got in another order this morning had to reload on some more supps, no more Muscle Milk for me Im almost done the jug that I have, it will be replaced with Nitro-tech iso protein from MT. I also took out the LivClean and replaced it with extra strength NAC (1000mg/tab), pretty fast shipping from BB.com. Training has been going GREAT as well, I see good results and its only been about a month, strength is climbing pretty fast and I definitely see fat melting away, this next few weeks is gonna be even better as everything is in full swing. Im not using the heaviest weight right now but Im really pumping the muscles up and it feels great, skin tearing pumps. Diet has been going great as well, I had a few cheat meals here and there, I had a steak the other day and some sushi, and wow did it taste AWSOME lol, it was so flavourful it made my face tingle for some reason haha. Right now im training early noon and Im not eating breakfast really, when I wake up I take some vitamins and have a shake, couple caffeine pills and then off to the gym, my goal right now is to burn as much fat as I can and as fast as I can, once I get to where Im "leaner" and I look ok then I will start eating a decent breakfast before I train and also use a slow release protein before bed as I dont want to risk burning muscle, but for now I want to use my extra body fat as an energy source.

Last edited by Armstrong; 01-04-2016 at 06:21 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0