VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Exclamation The Official AI & Estrogen Guide

Gyno Mechanics

First of all there are three different types of gyno: estrogen induced, progesterone induced and prolactin induced. Of course you can avoid all three types of gyno by keeping estrogen within the normal range. The precursor to any type of gyno is estrogen! Once you let estro build up you signal to your brain that you have conceived doesn?t matter if you are a man or woman keep in mind, your body at this point will have to go through certain processes to prepare you for lactation. Firstly your body will rush to use that estrogen and build up breast tissue (lump) which is mandatory for the lactation process. Once this stage has been completed and you have let estrogen still high your progesterone will increase (estrogen can still remain high) which is an attempt of your body to make the tissue larger and also make your aerolas bigger (puffy and enlarged nipples) again to get them ready for lactation. Last stage of gyno is prolactin/lactation, all previous stages were preparing the body for this moment at this point your progesterone and estrogen will drop and your prolactin will spike, this is when someone starts lactating

Estrogen, estrogen, estrogen!

Most challenging hormone for the steroid user is estrogen by far. Think about it?s the cause of any changes in your gyno/pecs, mood, libido, hardness, bloat, skin, prostate, appetite you name it when you feel off 90% of the time is due to low/high estrogen levels.

When you hit your sweet spot you will know you cant miss it, you will feel happy, content, you will fuck like a champ eat like a champ and train like a champ and too top it off everybody around you will be happy as well

Here is an indicator I used since my early days on hormones:

?Too low E2=great erections, difficulty to ejaculate, dull orgasm.

Too high E2=inability to maintain erection, therefore, great difficulty ejaculating, just forget it.

Centered E2=easy erections, able to control ejaculation, stunning orgasm. ?

Low and high estrogen sides are very alike the more experienced you get the easier is to differentiate between them but it will always be tricky, if in doubt get your estradiol checked though bloodwork

High estrogen sides

Acne, loss of libido, water retention (Bloat), pissing less than the water you consume, moon face, very small testicles, scrotum hanging too high, soft testicles, extreme oiliness all over, aggression (roid rage), depression, bitchiness, lethargy, insomnia, soft erections, extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate, high bp, bp spikes, enlarged prostate, pressure in lower abdomen when urinating, thin stream, constipation (from water retention)

Low estrogen sides

Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

Of course YMMV, I got each and everyone of those sides the past few years I have been juicing and I am sure I am forgetting some sides. When you get one side effect it is just an indication use this list to make a full picture. So say you have loss of libido, no zits and dry skin/flaking you know your e2 is low. Say you have loss of libido, acne, uncontrollable aggression, and bloat you know your e2 is too high. Never go by one side only, being bloated only means nothing, having dry skin only means nothing again.

AIs

Keep in mind estrogen is good for you in many ways (libido, mood, skin quality, hair, nails etc) BUT most importantly estrogen is good for your liver. I am sure you have heard how arimidex and letrozole are bad for your liver values when aromasin is ?better?, in reality all AI?s are as bad as each other for your liver values. The moment you start lowering estrogen the worst your liver values will get doesn?t matter what AI you use all it matters is how much you are lowering your estro. If you lower your estro say by 10nl/dl you wont notice much if you crash your estro down to single digits I guarantee you your hdl/ldl will be completely out of whack no matter what AI you used

Suicidal AI vs Non suicidal/binding AI

Adex and letro are non suicidal AI?s all they do is bind any estrogen you convert directly on your aromataze enzyme. Each AI binds a different percentage of estrogen, letro binds more than adex of course. Problem with biding AI?s is once you seize use all the estro that had accumulated over the weeks/months you were using the AI suddenly gets released this process is called estrogen rebound and I am sure you know it can be far worse than estrogen while on a cycle since normaly when you drop your AI you either cruise with a low dose of test or pct. In both cases you have far less test in you and once all that estrogen is released you got a much higher chance of getting gyno and of course you are going to be bloated like a balloon and feel soft for weeks till your estro comes down to normal levels.

Aromasin is the new generation of AI its suicidal, the difference being with the other AI?s is Aromasin will actually destroy/kill a certain percentage of your aromataze enzyme so by doing so it also kills any estrogen that was attached to that enzyme. Means when you stop using aromasin you wont rebound at all like you would with the binding AI?s and if anything you will have to wait for a while for your body to start producing more aromataze (very bad if you crashed your estro comparing to the other AI?s). Each person is different in the rate they create new aromataze for me it takes around 2 weeks for someone else it can take one or three weeks. Only way you can speed up the process is by using HGH, you can use all the dbol you want all the test suspension you want if you crashed your estro with aromasin and you don?t have aromataze you wont even bloat from those compounds there wont be any estrogen conversion, also you will get 0 results from the dbol at least.

Arimidex/Anastrozole

Adex will lower your estro by about 50-60% of course if you keep taking it that percentage accumulates so you lower 50% by another 50% and so on, you can easily end up with your estradiol in the singles if you take it for long enough at a high enough dose and you aren?t converting much estrogen from aromatizing gear (using low dose of test high dose AI). Adex imo is the best suited for trt purposes, reason being the rate of which it lowers estrogen compared to the other AI?s is smaller. For trt purposes you only need 1mg of total adex per week to keep estro in range (e2= 20-25ng/dl=sweet spot)

Why adex is bad for blasting: This small posting has been posted on another forum by a doctor not my words but reflects a lot of my experiences with adex

"Adex is not particularly effective for drugs that tend to be subject to peripheral aromatization, methandrostanolone in particular. Often a full 2mg daily of Adex will still not stop dbol bloat and cramping
Arimidex is best at E1 suppression (tissue affinity, gonadal, adrenal, etc and because its a competitive inhibitor). it suppress e1 at even the lowest of doses, but takes rather high doses to see significant impact on peripheral aromatase"

While cutting with a low test dose and non aromatizing gear is as good as an AI as any but while bulking with compounds that aromatize heavily Adex is the worst AI you can use. No matter how much you use you will still be much more bloated than you would by using aromasin/letro

Common dose while blasting: 0.5mg ed/eod
Trt dosage: 0.25mg eod, 1mg e6-7d

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0